Old problem resurfaces

Started by EK01, December 27, 2013, 10:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EK01

Hi All,

The direct connection to the forum from the 'Community' tab does not seem to be working again. Also the direct connection to Airliners full size photos from the aircraft photos at the bottom of the interface. I had this same problem many months ago but it seemed to fix by itself or AN fixed something at their end. In any event, the problem seems to have resurfaced.

Any ideas ?

Runway 31

Both are working OK as normal for me Ian, I dont have a clue as to what causes the problem for you.  Anyone else out there having the same problem?

Alan

EK01

Alan,

I remember this happening before and searched the forum for 'direct link to forum' and lo and behold the details come up for May 21st 2013 and it concerned an Avast software update which also included unwanted Google Chrome.
vonsmalhausen who had the same problem included a download for a registry fix to restore Explorer defaults which I have performed and everything is now working again.

Thanks to vonsmalhausen and yourself.

Ian

Runway 31

Becoming a right computer nerd now!!  Glad its working OK for you.

Alan