Link to Version 5 download

Started by chrisonmas, March 24, 2015, 11:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chrisonmas

Hi Guys

Sorry for this one, I know it should be easy to find, but I'm struggling!

Having updated to V5 some time ago, I had to do a completed reinstall from the CD, so know need to find V5 again. I found an article about the Beta version, but the links are now dead.

Any help much appreciated.

MTIA
Chris

neroon79

As it was officially released you can find it on the support page now: http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

chrisonmas

Many thanks for the quick reply.

Rgds
Chris