Shared milltary alerts

Started by acars45, May 17, 2015, 07:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

acars45

Good morning I set up my radar box can I ask the following is there a way for members to post in there  hex Reg  aircraft and airline so I can cut and post in to alerts boxes look forward to your replies paul

dudbaker

Hi

Hex Codes:  AE*
406830
ACA2*
C2B5*
33FF*
355*
6AAB*
3B77*
3E93*
3F7D*
3F9*
4D03*
40109F
40000*

Reg:  EC-335
F-WW*
G-BYU*
G-BYV*
G-BYW*
G-BYX*
G-CGIJ
G-CGHI
G-CGKA
G-CGKB
G-CGKC
G-CGKW
G-CEFG
G-CEOD
G-CMBS
G-CHSU
G-CPSH
G-DOSC
G-ESEX
G-EHAA
G-MROO
G-FIRM
G-FPL*
G-FRA*
G-FFR*
G-GNAA
G-KRNW
G-HAAT
G-LUXE
G-MAFI
G-MPS*
G-NMID
G-OEMT
G-RAF*
G-RORI
G-RUB*
G-SAR*
G-SBWR
G-SYPS
G-SSXX
G-SUF*
G-SUR*
G-TIMM
G-TVHB
G-TURF
G-VLCN
G-VYG*
G-XXE*
C-GVRA

Dudley
Dudley Baker
Stansted
G8THH
[email protected]
Valiant, Victor, Shackelton, Canberra, VC10, Tornado Typhoon 737 747 A320 A300 Engineer.

GreekSpy2001

#2
I use a mix of hex code serial and type for my mil alerts.  Below are the hexcodes and types I use.  Although with type there are airliners in there aswell.  My serial lists are too many to include here.  Have them in a large spreadsheet.

HTH

Graham

Mil hexcodes

000*
010*
06A2*
154*
33*
353*
380*
3B*
3E*
3F4*
3F5*
3F6*
3F7*
3F8*
3F9*
43C*
44F*
45F*
468*
477*
480*
48D*
4A8*
4D03*
508*
600*
7102*
7103*
7CF*
896C2*
ADF*
AE*
C2A*
C2B*
E09*
E40*
FB7*

Type code alerts

A124
A148
A359
A388
A400
AJET
AN12
AN26
AN32
B70*
B748
B788
B789
C130
C160
C17
C27J
C295
C30J
C680
C750
CL2T
CL30
CL60
CN35
F2TH
F900
FA50
FA7X
G222
G280
GL5T
GLEX
GLF2
GLF4
GLF5
GLF6
H25B
HA4T
IL76
IL96
T204
TORN


acars45

Thank you so much for this

Paul