Do AirNav still have any dealers in the UK?

Started by rocket, February 03, 2016, 04:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rocket

Hi,

I submitted a support request about this last December and have not received a reply despite my prompting.

As a dealer on the AirNav list I still have customers wanting to buy AirNav RadarBoxes but I just can't seem to get any to sell to my customers and expand the network.

Any ideas anyone?

Best wishes
Mark
Rocket Radio

Runway 31

Mark,

Please provide the ticket ID for the auto reply you received.  If you didn't get the auto reply they didn't receive your email.

I will ensure that your email is forwarded and you get a reply.

Alan

CoastGuardJon

Aren't Waters & Stanton PLC the UK distributor/supplier, or has that changed?   Martin Lynch was distributor for the Kinetic SBS equivalent, and now it's Nevada?
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

AirNav Support

Hi Mark,

A member of our team will contact you direct. PM me if you haven't heard anything soon.

Thanks
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

rocket

Ticket ID from the auto reply is 20017 dated 20/11/2015
Best wishes
Mark
Rocket Radio

rocket

W&S used to be some considerable time ago yes but they don't have any in stock and haven't had for ages. They have their own Watson branded SDR receiver now.
Best wishes
Mark
Rocket Radio

Runway 31

#6
Thanks Mark,  support have replied and someone will be in touch.  I don't believe there are any of the original RB units left however they now have the new RB Micro instead. Things have been over taken by the advent of the TV sticks.

Alan

rocket

Thanks Alan,

Very interesting about the RB Micro, I have always liked the simplicity of the RadarBox compared to the SDR dongles which some of my customers can't get on with as they are not that expert with computers and the installation of them.

I've got one customer who loves his Radarbox he bought from me over 5 years ago and every time he gets a new laptop he brings it in for me to install on his computer for him. Last time was a Windows 10 laptop and I had to disable the driver checking to get it to install but I got it working for him! :-)
Best wishes
Mark
Rocket Radio

Runway 31

Good work in getting it going for him.

They are beta testing V6 of the RB software to work with the dongle at this time.

Alan