Most current software?

Started by apex1, January 09, 2016, 07:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

apex1

I have reinstalled Radarbox in my new computer.  When it starts up a box appears that says home data is needed.  Another box opens for home station data but is not large enough for me to access all of the boxes to fill in the info.   I have version 3.13 installed.

apex1

I have found the answer to my problem.
Please disregard.

naird

I have exactly the same problem as Bowen, started a few days ago. Been using RB forever, tried all the usual options, other computers etc., so much time wasted. Any help appreciated.

Neil

Runway 31

What version of the software are you using Aird

Alan

naird

Most recent version.  6.00.000

naird

You can call me Neil - Alan ;-)

Runway 31