Set a custom Map Location

Started by N9JIG, November 17, 2015, 01:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

N9JIG

Is there a way to add a location for my home on the ANRB Map? Where I live isn't the end of the earth but is right across the street and there are no real nearby locations on the map to use as a reference.

I would use the map center but I usually don't view the map centered on my home since civilization is to my east and that is where the action usually is.

anorak

Morning from a windy North Devon. Top left corner, file - preferences - home station data -
Post again if you need help, Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

anorak

How you doing, have you managed to set your home location?
Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

N9JIG

Sorry, must have missed the replies, it looks like the forum messages ended up in my spam box...

Yes, I did what you said and it worked great.

Thanks and I am sorry for the long wait for the reply!