database upsdates playing up after recent windows 10 update.

Started by chris, May 25, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chris

Can anyone help with a problem that has recently surfaced after a windows 10 update. It seems that when I try to do a Database update, it proceeds for a while then an error message occurs, when scrolling through the error report it is saying that I am running Windows Vista which is not true, how can I fix this please.

Many thanks

Chris

Runway 31

Chris

Where on the computer do you have Airnav installed to.  Is the software running OK other than your update issue,

I would suggest that the Windows error report contents re Vista are a Windows reporting issue unrelated to the update as it has been reported previously

Alan

chris

Hi Alan.

Thanks for your reply. I did a database update this morning and everything seems to be ok now ( fingers crossed ). Once again thank you for your time.

Regards.

Chris

Runway 31