New Silhouettes

Started by RodBearden, August 19, 2008, 11:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

neroon79

It was the very first E121 that I have received. By the way: A .gif file? ;-)
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

tommyg

#391
Rod.

Just picked up a R66 (N4502G) this morning, but no photo silhouette. Have now picked up EDGE 360
G-IIFM without a picture silhouette as well.

Think I may keep you busy this weekend. Lol

Thanx Tommy
Tommyg

RodBearden

#392
Sorry about the GIF file - now corrected.

Thanks for those Tommy

Here's the R66. I can't find an ICAO code for the Edge 360, so I've just called it EDGE, which is apparently the code for the Edge 540

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

#393
Just noticed that we have a photo-silhouette for the Lancair Evolution as EVOL

That appears to be wrong (has it actually changed, or did I get it wrong in the first place?). Anyway the codes should be EVOP for the piston-powered version and EVOT for the turboprop version.

Rod
Rod

Runway 31

Rod,

EVOL was correct but changed as you detail on the latest ICAO list of 31st March.

Alan

neroon79

Alan, I hope that all affected aiframe entries will be amended within the next database download release, aren't they?

Rod, are you planing to do two different silhouettes for each type, or will the EVOL Silhouette be used for both designators. In case of the second I will wait until the designator change is implemented to the Database and a new release is out to download. After installing that release I copy and rename the old EVOL Silhouette.

Have a nice evening.
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

All the types affected have already been changed in the d/b

Alan

RodBearden

#397
That's how I noticed! Updaters vigilant as ever...

I've done a different silhouette for each, but at the moment I just can't get the files to upload - I'm keeping trying, though.

I eventually succeeded by changing from Firefox to IE (latest versions of each) - worked first time.

Rod
Rod

neroon79

Hi Rod,

received OK-LUG 42 a FAET (ATEC 321 Faeta) yesterday, but no silhouette showed up. Have I missed it or haven't you done one yet? ( http://www.atecaircraft.eu/img/DSC_0119.jpg )
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

No, we hadn't got tha one - thanks, Ingo

FAET - ATEC 321 Faeta

Rod
Rod

neroon79

Hi Rod,

another one: MY13 MYLIUS MY-103 Mistral (received the airframe in picture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mylius_My-103_Mistral )
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

Here's the MY13. There aren't many photos around - this is the best I can do for now.
Rod
Rod

neroon79

Hi Rod,

just noticed another one without a Photo Silhouette:

D250 Jodel DR-250 Capitaine ( http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/search4.cgi?srch=Jodel%20DR.250/160%20Capitaine&stype=actype&srng=2 )

Many thanks for your work.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

Thanks, Ingo:

D250 - Jodel (also Centre Est and Robin) DR-250 Capitaine

Rod
Rod

Runway 31

Help required, my silhouettes are not showing.  They are sitting there in the silhouettes folder and I have them ticked in the grid visible column.

I cant think of anything else but must be missing something.  Cn somebody think of anything to help.

Thanks

Alan