New Silhouettes

Started by RodBearden, August 19, 2008, 11:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

tommyg

Hi Rod.

By just not reading the small print lol!!!!

Thanks I'm sure that I am not the only one that thought that.
Tommyg

neroon79

Hello Rod,

I just saw a YK18 without photo silhouette.

Yak-18 U/PS/P/PM/A https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakovlev_Yak-18

The question is now, which sub-type to chose for silhouette?

Many Thanks.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

#947
Hi Ingo - I went for a Nanchang CJ-5 for YK18!

EDIT - just noticed that was a CJ-6 - I've replaced it with a photo of my own of a Yak-18.

And while I'm here:

AS02 - FFA AS-202 Bravo
WAIX - Sonex Waiex
XNOS - Sonex Xenos
Rod

tommyg

#948
Hi Rod.

I seem to be missing a photo silhouette of a M4 (N9861M). Have been back through the list and seen a M6 but not a M4.

Plus a strikemaster GSOAF


Thanks tommyg
Tommyg

RodBearden

Hi Tommyg - thanks for those:

M4 - Maule M-4
STRK - BAC 167 Strikemaster
Rod

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

Just had come on to 'My Flights' an HA-420 Honda Jet with the a/c type given as 'HDJT'. I require please a silhouette or picture for this.

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian

I've already done one for this, but I don't like it, so I've done a new one:

HDJT - Honda HA-420 HondaJet
Rod

EK01


RodBearden

Four more:

F600 - SIAI- Marchetti/Vulcanair  SF-600 Canguro
IS28 - IAR IS-28M2
SB37 - Saab 37 Viggen
U16 - Grumman Albatross
Rod

RodBearden

There are some interesting planes up and about today:

KFIR - IAI Kfir
MSQ2 - BackCountry Mackey SQ-2
SB32 - Saab 32 Lansen
T211 - Thorp T-211 Sky Scooter
Rod

RodBearden

And today:

AE45 - Aero 45 / Super 145
E230 - Extra EA-230
T18 - Thorp T-18 / Classic Sport S-18
WA42 - Wassmer WA-421 Prestige
Rod

CYYZGUY

Hi Rod, I just had a T33 show up, there is a big airshow coming up this weekend here in Toronto Canada.

I am getting no silhouette for a T33, did a search here and found nothing, can you make one up or am I just missing it?

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Hi Jason - I don't know why searching for T33 doesn't work, but searching for "shooting star" does work!

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1290.msg130981#msg130981


Rod

CYYZGUY

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Rod