Interesting Military Aircraft

Started by Canonjohns40D, April 14, 2009, 09:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Canonjohns40D

Hi a few RAF/Army 40000F RAF Nimrod ZJ516, RAF Hawks 43C42B HawkT1A XX255, 43C407 HAwk T1A XX202 Pirate03, 43C2AA RAF Puma HC1 ZA940 SHF401, Army Air Corp Gazelle AH1 ZB667 AAC570 and Army 343C2BA BN2TS Defender ZH004.

John

PS The nimrod Mode S would easily change to 000000!!!!!
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

Another unusual one French Navy 3B77C5 Falcon 10Mer 129.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

Hi saw that also AE03EE  US Navy C130.

Also up now 43C408 RAF Hawk T1A XX203 Carbon02 and 3F9983 German Air Force Transall C160 5103 (51+03).

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

Up now 43C1F4 RAF Beech Super King Air 200 ZK451.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

And now a sister ship 43C1F6 RAF Beech Super King Air ZK453.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

tarbat

If your interest is military, then a good site for sharing sightings, etc. is http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/

Canonjohns40D

Hi Tarbat was just on there for a while this afternoon thanks. Are these postings  too many for here do you think, no offence will be taken.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

EGNXR

Quote from: Canonjohns40D on April 15, 2009, 08:33:05 AM
Good morning up and running and I have 3F8517 German Airforce A310-304 1023 (10+23) on the box now. Also the 000000 is back no other details.

John


Our friend 000000 is not playing by the rules. See section 5.2 (f) and 6.2

http://www.kloth.net/radio/icao24alloc.php

Cheers John
Based in Derby 5Nm NW of EGNX

CAM

000000 is being received in Manchester currently, sqwawk 4054

CAM

Canonjohns40D

Hi on the box now AE12B0 USAF MC130H 88-0191 Talon71.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Spaice

On the box now ZH884 C130,  somewhere over the north of london

Canonjohns40D

Hi on the box now AE12B0 USAF MC130H 88-0191 but callsign is showing as Talon72.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

Hi up and about now 43C013 RAF Tornado F3 ZE206.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

Hi a Canada Airforce Airbus CC-150 Polaris 15003 CFC4125 is on the box now.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

Two Army AirCorps Defenders 43C387 ZG847 BN2TS AL1 and 43C2BA ZH004 BN2TS T3 I believe local to RAF Aldergrove.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.