Unusual RadarBox Network Locations

Started by RodBearden, May 27, 2009, 08:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Angola is now online! - returns are coming in centred on Luanda.

Rod
Rod

AirNav Development

One of Angola's new private carriers has acquired AirNav Systems Professional ADS-B solutions for automatic fleet monitoring.

So we can confirm that Luanda will be online from 9 AM to 5 PM every weekday.
Starting December Luanda sharing will be H24.

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

RodBearden

I remember you mentioning it some time ago, Dev. Good to see it happening!

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Returns are coming in from the Dallas area.

Rod
Rod

shouriken

Just seen a new station in Constanta, Romania on the Black Sea coast

Liviu
Liviu
A.net JetPhotos.Net
RadarBox
2xRTL USB + Franklin+Collinear antenna + PlanePlotter

RodBearden

Ah - that must be the one that I saw the returns from before.

We must remember that the AirNav map is notoriously inaccurate, but when it confirms what we already suspect, it's possibly correct!

Now, if we could just get a RadarBox in Serbia to fill that gap...

Rod
Rod

shouriken

Quote from: RodBearden on October 20, 2009, 04:08:21 PM
Now, if we could just get a RadarBox in Serbia to fill that gap...

It seems that a Serbian station is online right now.
I've already seen it on week-ends.

Liviu
Liviu
A.net JetPhotos.Net
RadarBox
2xRTL USB + Franklin+Collinear antenna + PlanePlotter

RodBearden

There may be a new box in southern Arizona - Phoenix area?  We're getting returns from round there, including from the northern Gulf of California which I've never seen before.

Rod
Rod

QF1


I am watching a SQ flight from SIN-JNB which is currently between Reunion Island and Madagascar.  I am not sure that we have had flights in this area before.

Cheers
Mark

RodBearden

Hi Mark - yes, I've been watching ever since your post, and the RB seems to be on the west side of Réunion. It has good range to the west, but overflights disappear soon after passing the island eastwards.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

As RNAGG has pointed out on the Screenshot forum, Brasilia is now online.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Currently getting returns from Dallas, Texas, and Jacksonville, Florida.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

There's a box active in Jeddah, or somewhere else in the central Red Sea area.

Rod
Rod

Roland28

I would like to see the Eastern Caribbean covered. There seems though to be a station in Venezuela and possibly another in or near Panama.

RodBearden

Roland - we occasionally get returns from around Martinique, and every now and then from the Dominican Republic.

The "Venezuelan" one in the Caribbean is, I think, actually based in Curacao.

Rod
Rod