Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Nah they both have the same hex code.  I have had 3 hours sleep, more than enogh for anybody.  We got back in Glasgow 30 minutes early and that made a big difference, home by 4 am and 30 minutes extra sleep

Norway next week but Alesund is not to clever to get to so I wont be there.

Alan

Runway 31

No bothers Terry we get there in the end.

Alan

anorak

Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31

Terry and Anorak, both updated. 

Thanks

Alan

anorak

This is what the forum is for.
Thanks, Dave.  ;-)
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31

N710A updated Terry.

Thanks

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31

Both done terry, thanks, Alan

Aerotower

Hi Friends

I got this today 405AAD but in airframes.org the same mode-S belongs to two aircraft G-RAJJ and G-CFDH.

Can someone tell me precisely what is correct?

Thanks

DaveReid

Quote from: Aerotower on July 28, 2010, 10:54:11 PM
Hi Friends

I got this today 405AAD but in airframes.org the same mode-S belongs to two aircraft G-RAJJ and G-CFDH.

Can someone tell me precisely what is correct?

G-CFDH was re-registered G-RAJJ last December.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

ACW367

Quote from: DaveReid on July 28, 2010, 11:17:23 PM
Quote from: Aerotower on July 28, 2010, 10:54:11 PM
Hi Friends

I got this today 405AAD but in airframes.org the same mode-S belongs to two aircraft G-RAJJ and G-CFDH.

Can someone tell me precisely what is correct?

G-CFDH was re-registered G-RAJJ last December.

The Updaters confirmed this as G-RAJJ on the DB in late June.


Chris11

201035   V5-PJM   341   GLF3    Gulfstream G-1159A - was N1PR

Runway 31