Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Done Terry, keep them coming

Alan

Bob SEN

Quote from: Runway 31 on June 25, 2010, 06:47:19 AM
LZ-GCO already on system
N919YC done
Hi Alan........ LZ-CGO or GCO?........ not being pedantic or owt, but it wasnt populating for me, or maybe I was too quick on the keyboard!!!

thanks anyway.....

regards

Bob...........
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31

Hi Bob, I was tired, it was a long day but the correct one is on the Db.  Keep on sending them in.

Maybe it was the problem that we have been having that the AT is not being displayed by the system which was causing the problem.  I see it every day with aircraft that are not displaying the silhouette.  Haing checked that the Db ID is correct in this case I manually update in database explorer.  I know you shouldnt have to but I dont like spaces so I will do it until the defect is fixed.

Alan

Bob SEN

Quote from: Runway 31 on June 26, 2010, 07:40:51 AM
Hi Bob, I was tired, it was a long day but the correct one is on the Db.  Keep on sending them in.

Maybe it was the problem that we have been having that the AT is not being displayed by the system which was causing the problem.  I see it every day with aircraft that are not displaying the silhouette.  Haing checked that the Db ID is correct in this case I manually update in database explorer.  I know you shouldnt have to but I dont like spaces so I will do it until the defect is fixed.

Alan
No problem at all Alan, I as I am sure do many others, really appreciate your work on this, & I know what you mean about the blank spaces!!! ;-)
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Bob SEN

ms:- A93A7F n/p...... airframes.org has it as... N694KM King air B200 of PMG Air LLG

cheers

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31


Runway 31

I know what you mean by that, dont think mines will ever manage though but she is a trier.

Bob SEN

Hi Alan

MS:- A6EFA5 Showing as a HS125 but airframes has it as a G550 (G5 SP)

all the best

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31

Terry- changed this about an hours ago so should be OK now
Bob DB has it as a G550 N546QS of Netjets c/n 5190 which is correct.  Change it in your database explorer

Bob SEN

#99
Quote from: Runway 31 on June 26, 2010, 06:38:00 PM
Terry- changed this about an hours ago so should be OK now
Bob DB has it as a G550 N546QS of Netjets c/n 5190 which is correct.  Change it in your database explorer
Alan, Do I just change the H25C to G550 ?

S'ok .worked it out............... GLF5

thanks Alan........... learnt summat else... ;-)
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31

Done Terry, Aircraft landed at Prestwick

Runway 31


anorak

0A4034  all I`ve got, Algerian I think.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31

It is Algerian but I donthave anything on it as yet.

Alan

anorak

* AE2D41  PANTHR69  2010/06/28 16:49:48   
Just come up any idea, nothing on web?
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.