Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Mny thanks Steve, all added.

Alan

54901 - Jim

With Alan going on holiday, I'll post my blanks here until his return ... only one to report today.

A4148E / N362JM / M20P / Mooney M20F / Major John A / 22-1409

Thanks!

Jim
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

Runway 31

Morning Jim, added and thanks as usual.  As Jim stated I am off on my holidays today and am looking forwards to my flight tonight on QF2 to Sydney via Bangkok.

Please keep on posting details of aircraft missing from the database and I am sure my updating colleagues will give a great service.




orkney

Hello

Yes, Keep posting updates and I will do them until Alan returns.

Andrew

EK01

Andrew,

Just had F-HDGT a C550 c/n 550-0634 come over. It should be EC-LBO as according to Airframes it is still using the Mode S 398CD3 and has been for some time which related to F-HDGT.

Ian

orkney

Hello

398CD3 has been changed to EC-LBO with this in the company:

Miscode  - EC-LBO is using the code of F-HDGT

Andrew

EK01


knight01

Just picked up and not in the database: A7E87F

According to http://www.airframes.org:
Reg: N6088Z,
Manuf.: Commander Aircraft Co,
Model: Commander 114B,
Type: AC11,
CN: 14662,
Mode s: A7E87F,
Operator: Southern Aircraft Consultancy, UK

orkney


chewycanes

Hi

I've got one from mylog which is empty.

ModeS AE4A81

According to http://socalspotters.net
Reg: 09-0525
Model: Gulfstream 550,
Operator: United States Airforce

(was N847GA)

Brian

orkney

Hello

AE4A81 was already added on the 18th of July. in Mylog try tools (top left corner) => populate to get the data.

Andrew

chewycanes


Anfrew
Sorry don't know what happened there. It had not populated but has now.

Brian

Horsham Spotter

Good evening Andrew a few from my log that I found today.

396426/ F-GZBG/ P46T/ Piper PA-46-350P JetProp DLX/ BG Avaition SNC/ 4622070
A1574E/ N186DN/ B763/ Boeing 767-322ER/ Delta Airlines/ 27962 (Been in storage ?)
405F46/ G-CLDS/ GYRO/ Rotorsport UK Ltd Calidus/ Rotorsport UK Ltd/ RSUK/CALS/001
43C4D2/ ZD711/ TOR/ Panavia Tornado GR4/ Royal Air Force/ 3152
43C4C6 Not found.

Hope of use.

Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

orkney

hello

All added apart from 43C4C6.

Andrew

Horsham Spotter

Thank you Andrew.

Regarding 43C4C6 I searched all the MIL Mode S look up sites with no joy.

Steve.

3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.