Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chris11

Hi Andrew - I was editing my post above to add one. Don't know if you saw both the Australian ones

orkney

Hello

Both Added now - Thank you.

Andrew

54901 - Jim

Missing in this morning's log -->

A27FE6 / N260KH / F260 / Siai-Marchetti F260D / Runzel Bros Aviation LLC / 739


Thanks!
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

knight01


orkney

Hello

Knight and Jim - Both done thank you.

Andrew

Chris11

738C03 has a CAL Cargo Airlines Flight ID

738C02 is 4X-ICM so I assumed it would be 4X-ICN but according to airframes that aircraft was re-registered and then scrapped. As far as I can see CAL only has/had two aircraft
Any ideas?

andrewarles

Hi,

A/c not populating
38017A / F-WWKJ Airbus A.330 Test registration
3CD772 (Callsign DCIWW)
4063C8 / G-NNCY / EC225 LP / 2768 / CHC SCOTIA LTD
A512B0 / N426HZ / B.737-700 / 34263 / WELLS FARGO BANK NORTHWEST NA TRUSTEE (incorrect Callsign N462HZ)
A2AB4F / N271MJ / MOONEY M20M / 27-0127 / GBS AVIATION INC TRUSTEE

Andrew
16 NM SSW of LFMV (Avignon)
27 NM NW of LFML (Marseille)
Arles, France.

orkney

Hello

Andrew, Your list is done. thank you.

Chris - I am unfortunately not happy adding 738C03. The reason is I think it is possibly 4X-ICM miscoded with the old aircraft's identity like what happened with G-STRN using the code of the deregistered G-STRH earlier this year However I cannot be certain so I will not add it. G-STRF started using it's own code again after a few days by the way.

Andrew

Chris11

Agreed. I was hoping someone would have a more definitive answer.

780235 B-LAJ     A-330-343E  1163  Cathay Pacific Airways

AD52E1   N958FE - need to add c/n208B0071 and Operator FedEx Express

orkney

Hello

Both added thank you once more.

Andrew

Chris11

8004A6 VT-PPK Airbus A-321-211 A322   c/n3619 Air India

orkney

Hello

8004A6 now added - thank you.

Andrew

John Hargreaves

Another Airbus -

484CC6  PH-AOM  A330-203  c/n 1161  KLM  -  active as KLM7471

Still working on the unknown Israeli 738C03. This one plots whereas ICL and ICM don't. The hex suggests it's a new 4X-ICN. The last user of this registration, an ex Korean 742, is derelict at Tel Aviv.

John H. 

54901 - Jim

Error received this afternoon? -->

A752A2 / N571FE / BMD0 / Boeing MD-10-10F / FedEx Express / 47830/323

Instead of BMD0 ... shouldn't it be DC10?

KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

54901 - Jim

Missing from this afternoon's log -->

A19D1F / N20292 / BE58 / Beech 58 / CDS Investment LLC / TH-966


Thanks!
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA