Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Aerotower

#120
Refresh for AFP - Portuguese Air Force ou Força Aérea Portuguesa (em Português).

EDIT: Now I did a variation of the cross in the logo of FAP

RodBearden

A refreshed logo for a company with a new ICAO code:

SEN - Seven Air (IATA UG, ex Tuninter - TUI)

Rod
Rod

EK01

Rod,

Mode S 39464E
Registration F-GRSO
Beech 200C c/n BL-11
Operator SARL Manag'Air
Flight ID MRG291A

Logo please,

Ian

knight01

Hi Rod, need a logo for:

mode s: 449D50
Callsign: CGP506G
reg: OO-GJP
Type: Embraer EMB-500 Phenom 100
Operator: Capital Aircraft Group NV

Details here: http://www.airframes.org/fleet/cgp

Thnaks

Aerotower

#124
Refresh for:

TAG - TAG Aviation USA
TGM - TAG Aviation Espana
VIP - TAG Aviation UK
FPG - TAG Aviation

RodBearden

Here's one for Pepsico:

N500PC - GLF4

They also operate N501PC, N502PC, N503PC and N508PC

Rod
Rod

Aerotower

#126
Hi,

The old Flyant Cargo - FYA - is now Saicus Air.

EK01

Rod,

Logos required:
I-KERE Falcon 2000 c/n 197 using registration as flight ID
Mode S 300371
Operator Air One Executive

F-HEKO Cessna 525 c/n 525-0080 using registration as flight ID
Mode S 39914E
Operator Fortis Lease France

VQ-BJA BD700 c/n 9268 using registration as flight ID
Mode S 42492A
Operator Gexair Ltd

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian - not much joy here, I'm afraid. I can't find anything about Gexair.

F-HECO, according to Airframes, is used by Smart Aviation of France (not, presumably related to the British or Egyptian Smarts), and I can't find their logo eiither (shame - they have an ICAO code of SMV). Fortis Lease France appear to have been taken over by BNP Paribas and are now called (or possibly are part of) BNP Paribas Lease Group. I've done that logo for the sake of doing something, but if they are indeed just the finance company, this logo won't really be relevant.

F-HEKO - C525 of Smart Aviation France / BNP Paribas Lease Group

I can, however, find the logo for Air One Executive - it's in reply #71 in this thread ;-)

Rod
Rod

BadWolf

Noted that flight id "AF1" came up as Air France the other day. made me laugh..

EK01

Quote from: RodBearden on October 01, 2010, 07:54:59 PM
Hi Ian - not much joy here, I'm afraid. I can't find anything about Gexair.

F-HECO, according to Airframes, is used by Smart Aviation of France (not, presumably related to the British or Egyptian Smarts), and I can't find their logo eiither (shame - they have an ICAO code of SMV). Fortis Lease France appear to have been taken over by BNP Paribas and are now called (or possibly are part of) BNP Paribas Lease Group. I've done that logo for the sake of doing something, but if they are indeed just the finance company, this logo won't really be relevant.

F-HEKO - C525 of Smart Aviation France / BNP Paribas Lease Group

I can, however, find the logo for Air One Executive - it's in reply #71 in this thread ;-)

Rod

Thanks for these Rod. I always seem to manage to have the difficult ones to seek out over this way. Anything on reply #122 above F-GRSO.

Cheers,

Ian

ACW367

Quote from: RodBearden on October 01, 2010, 07:54:59 PM
Hi Ian - not much joy here, I'm afraid. I can't find anything about Gexair.

F-HECO, according to Airframes, is used by Smart Aviation of France (not, presumably related to the British or Egyptian Smarts), and I can't find their logo eiither (shame - they have an ICAO code of SMV). Fortis Lease France appear to have been taken over by BNP Paribas and are now called (or possibly are part of) BNP Paribas Lease Group. I've done that logo for the sake of doing something, but if they are indeed just the finance company, this logo won't really be relevant.

F-HEKO - C525 of Smart Aviation France / BNP Paribas Lease Group

I can, however, find the logo for Air One Executive - it's in reply #71 in this thread ;-)

Rod

Rod some more detective work on F-HEKO the official register gives both the Fortis lease finance and the owner as XM Air Force SARL with an address in Vertou near Nantes.

This website
http://www.manageo.fr/fiche_info/504612227/18/atlantic-jet.html
gives that Atlantic Jet is registered to the same location with a Xavier Marie as company head.  That gives you the XM in the official registered name.  I will leave you to see if you can find a logo to associate with Atlantic Jet near Nantes or Xavier Marie.




ACW367

Rod

Another I have just had which I don't think has been done before G-OCCU displaying as CBR559 of Cabair
http://www.cabair.com/

RodBearden

Hi Guys - sorry, I missed your earlier requests:

MRG - Manag'Air
CGP - Capital Aircraft Group
CBR - Cabair

But I haven't made any more progress on F-HEKO :-(

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

#134
Time for another zip - there are 100 logos in this one - all the logos posted or mentioned in this thread since the last zip which was in reply #1

Because there have been some alternative logos posted, I've made a collection of all the alternatives that I've collected over the years (only about 40 of them) and put them in a separate zip. If you're interested in these, I suggest you unzip them into a separate folder and decide for yourself which ones you want to use (some will need renaming if you use them).

As ever, the zip of ALL logos posted since the release of RadarBox versions 3.13 and 4.03 is too big to post on the forum and is now available on the Downloads page of Allocator's Utilities website here: http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/index.html.

Rod
Rod