Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Aerotower

#60
Rod,

logo for this company http://www.nhv.be/company.aspx

Callsign BELGIUM

and UTN - Trans-Ulgii Mongolia

and LFM - OREX Airlines cargo - http://www.orexaircargo.com/site/default.asp - http://www.airliners.net/photo/Star-Airlines-(Orex/Boeing-747-2U3B(SF)/1420498/L/&sid=f1fb7b0d2d5454e62ceeeea20e3d0054

and for Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (Western Operations) - http://www.rfds.info/
Thanks

P.S.- We have a logo for the Global Jet Concept?
       P4-VNL

RodBearden

Thanks for that. Aerotower!

NHV - Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen (not an official code, as far as I can tell)

I can't find any website or logo for UTN - Trans-Ulgii Mongolia

LFM - I did the logo for this a few weeks ago - it's the code for Airlift Service. I guess Orex were operating a servivce for them, and I've done their logo for those who want it instead.

Many moons ago I did the RFDS logo for one particular aircraft, but here it is a again to use how you like.

And here's the logo for P4-VNL, an A319 which I think is operated by Global Jet Luxembourg.

Rod
Rod

knight01

Need a logo for:

mode s: A62C34
Callsign: N497XP
reg: N497XP
Type: Raytheon Hawker 400XP
Operator: Donington Aviation (Aircraft Guaranty Management)

mode s: 30014D
Callsign: SNM512
reg: I-TLCM
Type: Dassault Falcon 900
Operator: Servizi Aerei


thanks

RodBearden

Here you go:

N497XP - BE40 of Donington Aviation
SNM - SNAM Servizi Aerei appears to be the aviation department of Italian energy group Eni. I can't find anything else about them, so I've done the Eni logo for this.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Airframes has this aircraft as owned by the IMP group, but it seems to be operated by their subsidiary, Execaire, so i've done their logo:

C-GAWU - C560 of Execaire

Rod
Rod

EK01

Quote from: RodBearden on September 19, 2010, 08:57:16 PM
Nice one, Ian - here's the logo

HB-JEC - CL30 operated for FC Basel

Rod

Thanks for that, Rod. Wasn't sure if you would be able to get that logo.

phil zech,
Would suggest that the aircraft is probably for the use of 'the men in suits' as opposed to the 'men in football strips'.

Ian

RodBearden

Surely the 'men in football strips' each have their own bizjets. And helicopters for pottering around their back gardens!

Rod
Rod

EK01

Rod,

Flight ID IJM569, Falcon 900EX c/n 111, Mode S 440404, registration OE-IEX of International Jet Management. I have a feeling we have a logo for this company but can't find it in my file.

And you are probably right with regard to 'the men in football strips'. Maybe instead of it being used for 'the men in suits' they use HB-JEC for the WAGS. After all the players will require some rest going to/from games !

RodBearden

Hehe - I'm sure you're right!

We did have IJM (International Jet Management) already, but I've refreshed it a bit.

Rod
Rod

knight01

Need a logo for Rabbit air of Switzerland.  I couldn't find their site, but I think this is their logo.

mode s: 4B1868
Callsign: RBB122
reg: HB-JGI
Type: Dassault Falcon 7X
Operator: Rabbit-Air AG

thanks

EK01

Rod,

Just come on with Mode S only 300194 a Falcon 20F, c/n 380 and registration I-ULJA. He was using a flight ID of AOE202. According to various sources this belongs to Air One but I'm not sure if it is the same as the airline Air One. Certainly this flight ID isn't in my logos folder.

Ian

RodBearden

Here we are:

RBB - Rabbit-Air
AOE - Air One Executive

Rod
Rod


RodBearden

Hi

EGS - Eagles Airlines

Rod
Rod

EK01

Rod,

Mode S 43E7E6
CL600 c/n 5085
Registration M-YONE
Operator InFlite Aviation (IOM)

Ian