Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chris11


EK01

Quote from: RodBearden on April 02, 2011, 05:17:23 PM
Hmmm... People's Viennaline definitely has an IATA code of PE, but Planespotters and Wikipedia both have their ICAO code as PEO, which still seems to be assigned to Libyan airline Petro Air, whose logo we have, and whose website is unsurprisingly dead at the moment.

No offence, Ian, but I'm going for PEO - I'd move our existing PEO to a safe place first, in case you're right ;-)

Rod

Rod,

For ICAO code for People's Viennaline see :

http://www.skyliner-aviation.de/news

They give it as PEV. They're usually pretty accurate with their info. However there's always a first time !

Ian

RodBearden

Heres N91GT - C25B of Menzies Aviation

As for People's Viennaline, I'm posting it again as PEV. With any luck, one of them will be right! Some sources give PEV as Airsea Lines, which is possibly moribund.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

A loud logo:

N300R - E55P of NASCAR, who also operate  N100R, N500R, N500N, N700R, N800R, and N900R.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

NRO - Aero Rent

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

FAB is a bit of a problem. The Brazilian Air Force are being naughty by using the code instead of BRS, which is their allocated code; First Air of Canada are the official owners of FAB.

I've noticed that our version of the official FAB logo is old and squashed, so I've redone it anyway, and here's a renamed BRS logo for those of us who pick up more Brazilian than northern Canadian aircraft.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

For completeness, as they've come up, here are these two as they are today, but expect them to be replaced soon.

JTA - Japan Transocean Air
NTH - Hokkaido Air System

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Three more:

N390JV - PRM1 of DB Aviation
N977GA - GLF5 of the FBI, who also operate N557PG, N254CX and N223GA
OBS - Orbest - desquashed logo

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Two bizjets:

C-FBNS - CL60 of The Bank Of Nova Scotia trading as Scotiabank
N859AG - CL60 of the Audax Group

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

#744
Time for another zip.

This contains all the 78 regular logos posted in this thread since the last zip which was in reply #668 on the 18th March.

As ever, my downloads page has a zip of all logos additional to those published with the software: http://rodb.gofreeserve.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm

I'm collecting the alternative logos posted here for a separate zip which I'll post when we get some more. I did a zip of other alternatives in reply #134 on the 2nd October 2010

Rod
Rod


RodBearden

Rod

Chris11

Apologies - missed that one

knight01

Require logo for

VVP - VIPJETS LUFTFAHRTUNTERNEHMEN GMBH http://www.vipjets.at/

RodBearden

Haere you are, Knight:

VVP - VipJets

Rod
Rod