Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Ian - we had AOJ already, but I've re-done it to make it more legible - and there are a couple from me, too:

AOJ - Avcon Jet
CEV - Centre d'Essais en Vol - French flight test centre
N626JS - GLF5 of JW Childs Associates

Rod
Rod

Chris11

How often do these get added to the file on Allocators site?

RodBearden

Whenever I do a zip file, plus any waiting time until Allocator is available to actually post it on his site. So if you download Allocator's logos zip, plus all the individual logos in this thread since the last update zip (at the moment, in reply #134, 2nd October) you'll be up to date.

I generally wait until we get about 80 - 100 logos before I do a zip, and at the moment there are about 40 posted, so it will probably be a couple of weeks before I do another one.

HTH

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

I'm watching BA A319 G-EUPX flying over the Czech Republic with an ID of ISC3534. ISC is an old code not apparently in use - anyone got any ideas what that's about?

Here's another bizjet - it's using its reg as its ID, but the company does have its own ICAO code, so I've done both:

C-GHML - CL60 of The Craig Evan Corporation which apparently trades as Flightexec Corp
FEX - Flightexec Corp

Rod
Rod

Chris11

One that pops up regularly
VP-CBB with flight ID VPCBB - belonging to AS Bugshan Brothers
http://www.as-bugshan.com/

EK01

Rod,

Logo required

YR-DPH (using reg. as flight ID) C560 c/n 560-5793
Mode S 4A1208
Operator Eurojet Romania

Ian

RodBearden

#171
Here you are, gents:

VP-CBB - BBJ2 of AS Bugshan Brothers (update of a logo we already have)
YR-DPH - C560 of Eurojet Romania

and two from me:

N300TW - CL60 of Wilson Air LLC, which appears to be the aviation arm of Alabama real estate company Jim Wilson & Associates
N2426 - C560 of Owens Corning, a building supply company who also operate N2425 and N2428

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

More - Boeing has a slightly changed logo:

BOE - Boeing Company
N549BA - CL60 of Boeing Executive Flight Operations

also

N123CZ - C25B of Okay Holding AS, an Austrian company, but all the photos I've found show it operating around Europe.

Rod
Rod

Chris11

Rod - possible to generate one for the 3M Co
N73M, N83M and N93m

RodBearden

Chris - we already have the 3M logo for several aircraft - here's an example:

N73M - GLF5 of 3M Company - they also operate N23M, N33M, N83M and N93M

and here's one from me:

N203R - CL60 of Raytheon Company

Rod
Rod

Chris11

Thanks - must have missed that download somewhere

RodBearden

Seen at FL470 over Utah:

N123FT - GLF5 of Franklin Templeton Travel, an arm of Franklin Templeton Investments. I think that's the highest-flying aircraft I've spotted.  They also operate N388MM, N338MM and N388AC

Rod
Rod

knight01

Hi,
need a logo for JEK - Jetlink.

RodBearden

Here you are, Knight01. I can't find a website for them, so I stole the logo from a tailfin and added my own wording:

JEK - Jet Link (Israel)

Rod
Rod

EK01

Rod,

An unusual one that I have seen on the network. Not sure if you can provide a logo.

Flight ID RSD035
Mode S 154EB6
Tu154 c/n 90A854
Operator:  Russian Special Flight Detachment

Ian