Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

phil zech

Rod,

Upon checking timetable it would seem IATA code is ZJ.


Cheers

Phil

Bob SEN

Quote from: RodBearden on November 05, 2010, 11:38:24 PM
Correction about Air Force One - we do have a logo, and you should have it in your Logos folder as AF1.bmp - but it still won't show :-(

Rod

Yep, just checked & it is there................ oh well.......... ;-)
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

RodBearden

#257
Thanks for the links, chaps:

SWQ - Swift Air LLC (IATA Q7)
ZMA - Zambezi Airlines (IATA ZJ)

EDIT - ZMA was originally posted as JMA in error - please delete that and use ZMA instead.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

A bizjet and, I think, an air ambulance

N1759C - GLF5 of Caruso Development, which I think is the aviation arm of Caruso Affiliated
C-FEMT - LH35 of Fox Flight Inc

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Bangladesh's GMG Airlines has had a facelift:

GMG - GMG Airlines (IATA Z5)

Rod
Rod

Chris11

You had me scratching my head for a while - That Zamebzi logo just did not want to show up. Then I realised it was because the ICAO is ZMA not JMA. I made that typo (now edited) in my request. Apologies.

RodBearden

Such is life - I checked it too - Airframes, Wikipedia etc and still I didn't spot it.

Sometimes autopilot isn't a good thing ;-)

Now changed.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

A bizjet!

N7799T - GLF4 of AvMet International LLC (Aviation and Meteorological Systems)

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Another facelift:

SRK - Sky Work

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Just seen GLF4 N125SJ on the network with an ID starting with PJF, and operated by Projet Aviation LLC. I can't find any other evidence for it, but I've done the logo for them anyway.

PJF - Projet Aviation LLC

Rod

Rod

Chris11


EK01

Rod,

Logo required :
N373AB (Using registration as flight ID)
Cessna 750  c/n 750-0243
Mode S A43EF2
Operator : Salem Aviation

Ian

RodBearden

Chris - we already have the Prime Jet logo for N128AB, but here it is again for N308AB.

Ian - I'm not totally convinced that Salem Aviation Fueling is the company we want, but it's the best I can do!

N373AB - C750 of Salem Aviation

Rod
Rod

EK01

Hi Rod,

Many thanks for your continued efforts.

Another bizjet

N601WM (Using registration as flight ID)
Mode S A7CCF6
CL60 c/n 5026
Operator  Camden Aviation

Ian

EK01

Rod,

Just come on :

CN-ANL
Mode S 02004B
Gulf 2  c/n 182
Flight ID shown is : FLTID (Now there's original !)
Operator : Moroccan Government

Ian