Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 10, 2010, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Cant remember the last time I saw a Dakota Jim. lovely old aeroplane.

Alan

mike L

Hi just one today 43C0CC callsign AAC012 think lynx

mike

Runway 31

Mike comes out as XZ290 Gazelle.  Last note I had was that it was WFU & stored so must be back operational unless we have a miscode in action if you thought it was Lynx.
Alan

mike L

Hi alan
bit of a misthink XZ290 Gazelle not Lynx

thanks mike

flygfantast

4AB056 = SE-LBV, M20P, Mooney M20J, c/n 24-3365, Linköpings Flygklubb

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Runway 31

Co-incidence or what, I just put SE-LBV in the d/b this afternoon.

Thanks

Alan

flygfantast

Quote from: Runway 31 on March 02, 2011, 06:32:08 PM
Co-incidence or what, I just put SE-LBV in the d/b this afternoon.

:-)

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

ACW367

Quote from: Runway 31 on March 02, 2011, 04:59:58 PM
Mike 43C0CC comes out as XZ290 Gazelle.  Last note I had was that it was WFU & stored so must be back operational unless we have a miscode in action if you thought it was Lynx.
Alan


Info I have from 'sources' is that codes previously allocated to Gazelles that have been WFU/scrapped have been handed back to CAA DAP for reallocation.  I haven't seen any papers physically reallocating these codes however.

Chris11


Runway 31

Dont yet know that one Chris.

Alan

Chris11

4D0139 - I can't find any detail on this one

Runway 31

I cant find anything yet either Chris.

Alan

54901 - Jim

From this morning's log:


A4E038 / N413KT / P28A / Piper PA-28-181 / Katherine L Stanis / 2843608


Thanks!
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

Runway 31


chewycanes

Evening Alan

400B41 G-APRS TWIN PIONEER AVIATION HERTITAGE (FROM GA)

391232 EC-KPT using old code from F-GERS (FROM AF)

Brian