Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 10, 2010, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

flygfantast

4AB0E7 = SE-LGG, PA34, Piper PA-34-200T, c/n 34-8070021, El-Otto i Kungalv AB

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

mike L

Hi Alan Just two today   401C38 and 43C35D

thanks mike

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks Mike,

401C38 - G-BDWY Piper PA-28-140 Cherokee E, c/n 28-7225378, Adrian Boorman
43C35D - ZD626, Westland Sea King HC4+, c/n WA.937, UK - Navy

Alan

chewycanes

Afternoon Alan

43E8B3 New Manx no data ?

3F8229 12+04 CL601 German Airforce (From modes forum)

Thanks
Brian

Runway 31

#1715
Thanks Brian,

Have noted the Manx and will enter it when details become available.  The German mil was using a tac code as usual and what it is using today will be different tomorrow.

From mode-s forum 43E8B3 - M-EVAN Bombardier BD-100-1A10 Challenger 300 c/n 20096, Marcus Evans (Aviation) Ltd formerly G-MEGP

Alan

Chris11

A8B43F - According to FAA it is a CL-600-2B16 not a GLF2

Runway 31

#1717
Chris,

I presume you are still using the original database as A8B43F isnt included in the new Navdata.

It is now and it is N660FA, Canadair CL-600-2B16 Challenger 601-3A, c/n 5025, Island Management Services LLc.

Regards

Alan

54901 - Jim

Missing today:


AB32B6 / N820V / BE36 / Beech A36 / Richard F Swenson / E-2947


Thanks!
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

Chris11

Hi Alan

Should I be using the new database. I thought that was only for people that do not update their information from the network.

Regards

Quote from: Runway 31 on March 29, 2011, 05:41:03 PM
Chris,

I presume you are still using the original database as A8B43F isnt included in the new Navdata.

It is now and it is N660FA, Canadair CL-600-2B16 Challenger 601-3A, c/n 5025, Island Management Services LLc.

Regards

Alan

54901 - Jim

Minor Correction:

A04E17 / Operator is Elliott Sadler Enterprises (2 Ts in Elliott)

He's a NASCAR driver. :o)


Thanks!
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

Runway 31

#1721
Chris,

The only thing I can say it that given that you have old data, possibly yes.  The new aircraft with no previous data on your computer will come through but I presume where a registration has previous entries, the old data is not deleted or over written and will remain incorrect or out of date.

I presume that unless you enter the new information manually, because you have the old data for N660FA on your computer, it will remain and will not be over written by the new data entered yesterday.

To check, given that N660FA has been added to the database following your notification yesterday, if you have carried out a populate since, has the new data auto-populated for this aircraft?

At the end of the day, if you are happy to stay with the original database and make you changes and additions as they occur who am I to say otherwise.  Enjoy as you wish.

Alan

Runway 31


Chris11

Thanks Alan - I think I will stick with my "old data" What I did do a while ago is delete all the photos which "forces" a refresh of the information. In the case of N660FA there was no image and the new data was not in the database so it would not have refreshed. As you have now put the data in the next time it appears it will get the new data.

I think I must regard this as the exception and not the norm.

I have too many local amendments in my database to use a new one. Because ATC do not have Mode S in Africa there is no "policing" of codes here and a large number of local aircraft have incorrect codes. I don't want to loose those.

chewycanes

#1724
Hi Alan

A14829 N182AQ B763 ? (From AF) i think he may have left storage from Maastricht. Detected by LIBHOMERADAR as well.

Brian