Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 10, 2010, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

superspotter

#1785
Thanks Ian. I watched the Bonanza climb out of LUX so it's no longer pending...
I assume the Airnav Db needs amending as it came up as a Lear 60, regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

The database has A04A9D as N118HC, Hawker Beechcraft C90 King Air, c/n LJ-648, the FAA website shows the certificate was issued 03/03/2011.

There was not entry for A04A39 N118DC in the current database but it is now entered as Beech M35 Bonanza c/n D-6548 and the owner operator will be updated as soon as the FAA update it from Registration pending.

I think I have asked this question before but I presume you are still using the old Navdata Superspotter.

EK01

Clive,

Just some additional information for you. The Learjet 60 c/n 60-067 which WAS N118HC has been re-registered and is now N60HM operated by Harbert Fund Advisors.

Ian

superspotter

Ah, maybe I am getting different info Runway 31 because I am using the Dbpop update option.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

N60HM was added into the database as Ian details on 03/02/2011.  I think that you may find while we still have deficiencies, the database is a lot more accurate than some would have you think.

Alan

Chris11

A4AA49 - Comes up on Airframes as a Kitfox. This one was at 43 000ft - Flight ID=EMJ40 - FAA is silent

Runway 31

#1791
Chris,

In the current databse A4AA49 is not included.  The hex comes out as N40AA which the FAA website shows as reserved for a pending number change from N84HD which is Gulfstream 4, c/n 1440 of Ascend Performance Materials  LLc.  Reservation date 08/03/2011 so looks likely the details will be updated very soon.

Alan

chewycanes

Afternoon Alan

42498F VQ-BGI CRJ200 UT air (from modes forum)

Thanks
Brian

chewycanes

Alan

A1ED25 N223LE SR22 Cirrus Design Corp (from FAA)

Thanks
Brian

Runway 31

Thanks Brian, both added earlier from mode-s forum.

Alan

54901 - Jim

From today's log:


ACC9A7 / N923DN / MD90 / McDonnell Douglas MD90-30 / Delta Air Lines Inc / 53585


Thanks!
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

Runway 31


54901 - Jim

Here's another one, Alan:


A9CA97 / N73VK / Piper PA46-500TP / Maranatha Leasing and Consulting Inc / 4697421


Thanks!
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

Runway 31


Chris11

#1799
A1A62C N205SF PA-32R-300 Ser Logistics LLC

750254 - Malasia flight ID - not populating

Nice to see Z-BVT having fixed its miscode