Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 10, 2010, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

chewycanes

Alan

3D4700 D-EZDG SR20 G2 No data on owner (from AF and internet search on reg)

Thanks
Brian

Runway 31

#2206
Hi Brian,

I cannot find anything on an SR20 with that registration.  I have details on the Reims Rocket of that registration which went to Sweden but nothing on an SR20.

AF and GAS only have the hex and registration details and I tried googleing the registration and only got the C172.  If you could forward a link to the SR20 I would appreciate it.

Alan

aLAN

mike L

Alan just picked up 43C4DA with a callsign of zh776

thanks mike

chewycanes

Alan
http://aeroblogs.eu/teugels/?p=949 this gives a photo of the a/c.  I just searched D-EZDG and also found a Libhomeradar link as well.

Got another
4843E3 PH-XPI PA31 Rijnmond Air Services B.V. (from AF)

Hope it helps
Brian


Runway 31

Thanks Mike,

I put 43C4DA ZH776 in the d/b at 1020 this morning so it should update.

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks Brian just need a c/n now, tried libhomeradar but a search there didnt find the hex or registration.

4843E3 PH-XPI, Piper PA-31-350 Navajo Chieftain, c/n 31-7752187 of Flight Calibration Services Ltd and operates from Goodwood.

Alan

flygfantast

Not populating:

E4014B = PP-XTF, E190, Embraer EMB190 Lineage 1000, c/n 19000159
47833A = LN-RDP

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Runway 31

Thanks Niklas,

DH8D LN-RDP has been in storage at Copenhagen for a number of years, i take it that it must be moving off to pastures new.

Alan

54901 - Jim

From today's log:


ADDCE3 / N9923S / DC3T / Douglas DC3C / Basler Turbo Conversions LLC / 25964


Thanks!
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

Runway 31


YXUphoto

looking for info on 43E8BA.

thanks

Runway 31

Hi YXU,

No confirmation as yet.  However it may be M-IKAT, Dassault Falcon 2000LX which was due into Le Bourget and was noted over the UK early this morning.

I will post when I receive confirmation.

Alan

Chris11

#2217
406539 G-EZGJ A319-111 c/n 4705 EasyJet on delivery

Once again - info from John Hargreaves

0A0079 7T-VJX Airbus, A330-202 cn: 650  Air Algerie - according to airframes the ICAO 24 of 7TVJX is 0A0046 - so not sure

Chris11

A7483F N5689K Mooney M20J  c/n 24-1405 CARSON CONSULTING GROUP INC

Runway 31

As always Chris, many thanks.

7T-VJX is 0A0046 and is in the d/b as such.  Will keepo an eye out for 0A0079.

Alan