Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 10, 2010, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

chewycanes

Hi Alan

Thought it strange that you had not responded so quickly as you normally do.

I was worried that you were stuck in a volcano drift....

Now I now you were taking in some rays good on you...

Brian

Chris11


Chris11

Hi John
F-GFUE arrived in South Africa and then popped up as ZS-ASL in the same colour scheme (Europe Airpost) as it arrived with SAFAIR pained on the front. I can send you a photograph if you wish.

We cane say with 99.9% certainty that ZS-ASL was F-GFUE but that will only get to the 100% when we see the new CAA registrations for May which will be available early June.
Quote from: John Hargreaves on May 24, 2011, 09:20:29 PM
This one was pinging over South Africa yesterday afternoon -

0081F0 as FPO01. 0081F0 decodes as ZS-ASL if I've got it right. Anybody know what it is? The ICAO FPO is allocated to Europe Airpost.

John H.

orkney

Hello

Sorry I cant find anything worthwhile about 7C8076.

Thank you.

Andrew

Chris11

7C8076 Flight ID=RXA3258 VH-ZRC Saab 340B (SF34) cn: 340B-390  - from mode S group and libhomeradar

orkney

Hello

I have now added it as a miscode.

Thank you.

Andrew

flygfantast

3CCB52 = D-CEHM, C56X, Cessna 560XLS Citation Excel +, c/n 560-6021, Stuttgarter Flugdienst. It's ex HB-VWD.

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

orkney

Hello

D-CEHM is now added.

Thank you.

Andrew

YXUphoto

Possible miscode:  AD2317 .....translates to N9457Q, but not registered with FAA.

also: 489440 not resolving

ianmalc

Norwegian B737 47875E and 47873D both showing as LN-DYO.

I believe that 47875E should be LN-DYP.

Ian

nicky32

g-euxf showing as easyjet flight ezy7117-this should be british airways

g-vzon-showing as flybee  flight bee361- this should be  Aurigny

g-cdfy showing as flybee  flight bee4jm  this  should be bae systems marine ltd

tarbat

#2336
Quote from: nicky32 on May 26, 2011, 07:23:11 AM
g-euxf showing as easyjet flight ezy7117-this should be british airways

g-vzon-showing as flybee  flight bee361- this should be  Aurigny

g-cdfy showing as flybee  flight bee4jm  this  should be bae systems marine ltd

Those all look like spurious FlightIDs, so can't be corrected with a database update.  For a discussion about spurious FlightIDs, see http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3582.msg35092#msg35092

Bob SEN

Hi guys, one from yesterdays log......

49D268 n/p (maybe OK-CFB PA46 into Biggin hill?)

cheers

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

chewycanes

Hi

4CA200 EI-DCE B738 Ryanair (from airframes - previously identifed but still not populating)

C0645D C-GMAE C560 Jetshare (from GA)
4249E7 VQ-BLD AT75 UTAir( from GA)
060022 3B-VTL B190 Catovair (from GA)
49D268 OK-CFB PA46T ? (from GA)

Thanks
Brian

Runway 31

Hi Brian,

EI-DCE left the Ryanair flEet last week and went to Sun Express Deutschland.  I got a couple of nice pictures of it departing when I was in Dublin last week.

49D268 is indeed OK-CFB P46T c/n 4697010, thanks also to Bob

Thanks again

Alan