Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, October 15, 2011, 02:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Bizjets:

N501RB - GLF4 of Lone Star Land and Cattle Co
N902MP - CL60 of MP Air Inc, which I think is the aviation arm of Mylan Pharmaceuticals, and which also operates GLEX N902MM

Rod
Rod

EK01

Quote from: RodBearden on March 22, 2012, 04:55:14 PM
Hi Ian

I'm afraid I'm not convinced that the company you found is the right one - they are a travel agent in Nigeria, not an aircraft operator in Niger. However, as I can't find anything at all about Oasis Air of Niger, I've done the Nigeria company's logo anyway.

While I'm here, I've done a cleaner version of this Romanian logo:

MDJ - JeTran Air

Rod


Rod,

Having looked at the site more closely, you might be right. Still better than nothing. Just have to wait and see if any aircraft grace us with their presence.

Ian

RodBearden

Bizjets:

N202WR - F900 of Weichert Real Estate
N127FJ - C25A of Dorado Services Inc

and a white background version of FLJ - Flairjet

Rod
Rod

neroon79

Hi Rod,

some Logo requests from me:

D-ELAT  (DELAT) of PILOT FLIGHT ACADEMY ( http://www.netaviation.de/flugzeug_flotte.htm )

D-MSZZ (DMSZZ) of Luftsportverein Milan e.V. ( http://www.luftsportverein-milan.de/html/remos_gx_d-mszz.html )
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

Hi Ingo - here they are:

D-ELAT - CTLS of Pilot Flight Academy
D-MSZZ - Remos of Luftsportverein Milan e.V.

Rod
Rod

ACW367

Rebrand time again
JLL  -  JetLite of India is re-branding overnight to become JetKonnect

http://www.jetlite.com/

RodBearden

Thanks ACW:

JLL - JetKonnect

Rod
Rod

vonsmalhausen

Scoot, new lowcost airline, has taken delivery of they're first (of 2) B772 ; 9V-OTA ( ex Singapore 9V-SQA )
can't find a ICAO/IATA code yet, so i made a temporary logo with the reg

ACW367

ADS-B Citation N354CJ, with reg as callsign on the network, is now operated by NTR Metals http://www.ntrmetals.com/

RodBearden

Thanks, ACW

N354CJ - C25B of NTR Metals

Rod
Rod

Dana


RodBearden

Il-76 operator:

TXC - TransAVIAexport Airlines

Rod
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

Change of logo for you. Corsairfly (CRL) have been rebranded to Corsair International with a new logo :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Logo_of_Corsair_International.jpg

Ian

RodBearden

Thanks Ian:

CRL - Corsair International

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

I'm making a guess that Japat AG is linked to Novartis AG:

M-MNDD - F900 of Japat AG, possibly a subsidiary of Novartis International AG

Rod
Rod