Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 26, 2011, 04:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

X

Alan

Has A6-FDW B738 flydubai turned up or gone over Glasgow yet, departed Boeing Field yesterday.

X

X

#451
Alan

Just arrived Dubai on delivery

86CE9B JA802P Airbus A320-214 Peach c/n 4936

X

Runway 31

X,

Re A6-FCY I expect that it is because the software doesnt have the details for the AT so it is using its *brain* and trying to make it up itself same as in does with the C17 and others in the same situation.  Its a known bug to be sorted for the next software version.

Re the flydubai, I belive they go somewhere else in Canada, I think for final interior work before continuing on to Glasgow a few days later, been caught that way before myself.

Airframes details 4CEF0A as TF-AMT miscoding

86CE9B JA802P was added to the d/b at 0953 this morning

Regards

Alan

Chris11

00D8E9 ZU-FHM Rv9 Owner Cygnet Capital - c/n to follow in January when CAA publishes register additions

X

#454
Alan

Re A6-FCY, thanks, I remember the old software used to show FF-2 for F27's and  from a  comment about the 'Brain' before. Had a weird occurrance yesterday when 896339 A6-ADL E135 did not populate, but had done so a few days earlier, but then later repopulated. Probably also explains why the Jap A320 did not populate if entered four hours before.

Should have looked at 4CEF0A in my logs, its been over a hundred times as TF-AMT between 2009 and August 2011, and lost the info when I changed to new db!
                                                         
If you can, please warn me when A6-FDW arrives GLA, I was waiting for it yesterday thinking it was coming directly (thought it had got lost).

Thanks

X

Runway 31

X

No bother will do, its usually 7-10 days after the Puget Blog states it has been delivered.

Alan

Chris11

#456
00C762 ZU-FLU RV9   Van's Aircraft RV9A   YAZBEK A P   c/n91997
00D3D0 ZU-NTC RV7 Van's Aircraft RV7A   ROBIN COSS AVIATION (PTY) LTD c/n72958


Runway 31

Hi Chris,

Thanks for those.

I have 00D8E9 ZU-FHM as a Van's RV-8, c/n 82532.

Alan

Chris11


X

Alan

Any info on unknown Moroccan code 020032, picked up today.

X

Runway 31

Cant find anything on it X

Alan

Chris11

Hi Alan

Just for info. The SA CAA has abandoned the Reg/Mode-S sequence in the ZU registrations. I assume for two reasons. The first is that  there were not enough codes allocated to South Africa to allow ZU-AAA to ZU-ZZZ. In addition the CAA has been allocating codes off the ZU sequence to the SA Airforce.

It appears as if they are following the sequence fo allocations of code in the ZS range of registrations.

Regards

Chris

Runway 31


anorak

BCI427 route info not correct,  EGGD to KJER.
Thanks,  Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31

Thanks Dave, need to take that up with Airnav

Alan