Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 26, 2011, 04:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

neroon79

Morning, the unknowns from yesterday:

3E3A02 (Germany)

440588 (with TAY43J flight id)

45D96B is a 100% decoding error of 45D969, which is in the db.

471F56 (Hungary)

750001 (Malaysia)

That's all from yesterday.
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Morning Ingo,

3E3A02 decodes to D-INDY, unknown to me

440588 OE-IAQ, Boeing 737-4M0F, c/n 29207/3078, TNT Airways

471F56 unknown to me

750001 unknown to me

Regards

Alan

Chris11

Owner of 00F38F ZU-SLL = Lipschitz B

Runway 31


X

Alan

Early Hogmaney gift

Unknown 76 60006C landed so I shot out to SHJ and the only unknown 76 parked there was EK76425 as I anticipated!

I have one problem though, I am damn sure I saw EK76799 in maintenance parked alongside EK76783, which I had as still RA- (seen in July) and is a regular (in all white scheme), if it is now EK it is miscoding old Russian hex but will have to go back out there to check (or maybe just newly painted up).

I only got one new frame but it was a good one...RA-82040 An124 VVS 224flight operating for Veteran!

X

X

Alan

* 7102C3  HZ111   HZ-111 Lockheed VC-130H Hercules  Saudi Arabia - Air Force  c/n 4605   2011/12/29 16:18:07

X

Runway 31

Thanks for those X, gifts always accepted!

I dont have anything on EK76799.

Alan

X

Alan

No longer stored stopped DXB en route Far East (China?)

* 3C4883  DABDC                    D-ABDC  A320  WFU Stored (Ex Air Berlin) ... 2011/12/29 20:18:27

X

Runway 31

X

Out of storage on delivery to Chengdu Airlines

Alan


shouriken

Unknowns from today:

508270 seems to be UR-CID - IL76 - Ilyushin Il-76TD - ZetAvia - 0053465956 (callsign ZAV9120/ZAV9121)
References:
http://www.ecacnav.com/Content.asp?PageID=128&OpNum=12645&Operator=ZETAVIA
http://www.ilyushin.org/eng/service/aftersale.html
http://ch-aviation.ch/airlinepage.php?code1=ZTV

8A02E0 - callsign PKBRI on the ATC.

Liviu
Liviu
A.net JetPhotos.Net
RadarBox
2xRTL USB + Franklin+Collinear antenna + PlanePlotter

Runway 31

Liviu,

UR-CID should use 5081FA so 508270 is unknown

8A02EO PK-BRI, British Aerospace BAe 146-200, C/N E2227, Aviastar Mandiri

Thanks

Alan

shouriken

Thanks Alan,

Do you have any info about 5H-ANJ AS365?

Liviu
Liviu
A.net JetPhotos.Net
RadarBox
2xRTL USB + Franklin+Collinear antenna + PlanePlotter

X

Alan/Liviu

There is a new ZetAvia IL76 UR-CIG hex unknown c/n 10334 16515 (ex EK76555)

X

Runway 31

I have no info on 5H-ANJ Liviu,

Alan

Runway 31

#719
I dont have anything on UR-CIG yet X

Alan