Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 06, 2012, 10:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Judwin45

Hi

A4F5D3, flight ID YRBAH has recently passed over GIBSO heading south west.

Regads
Keith
5 miles south of EGDY

X

Alan

EY-632 IL76 seen SHJ two days ago possibly is our unknown 515287
EY-322 An24/6 seen FJR, possibly 51527D as it was lost from navbox descending in that direction

Will obviously confirm asap once eyeballed whilst pinging

X

diddyboy

Neil (Diddyboy)

Hope you are enjoying our haze and heat.

If you have been to any fields around the sandpit and seen any 76's note them down and we can try to tie them up. Today we have already had the following unknowns move;

  51527D                                                              2012/05/08 07:08:38 
  515287                                                              2012/05/08 11:33:27 

X


Hi X

I went past SHJ briefly yesterday and EY-608 (IL76TD) was on the cargo Pan.

Apologies for delay due no Internet.

Regards

X

Neil

Wondered where you were, found four other UK spotters at Sheraton and correct EY-608 was seen there however is known. Will probably be there tomorrow early evening. I now know who the other signal I was getting over last week came from!

X

jim_stockwell

Alan

Can't answer your question as I have just looked for M-RIDE in my database and it's not there!

I thought I had updated to the latest version and have 157290 rows in the database.

Jim

Runway 31

Keith,

A4F5D3, N419CT, Boeing 737-529, c/n 25419/2165, Southern Aircraft Consultancy Inc on test flight out of Hurn

Regards

Alan

Runway 31

Jim

With that number you have the latest d/b.  M-RIDE was entered in the d/b 05/02/2011, well over a year ago and will have been in every dNavdata update since then. 

Its in my d/b so how you dont have it is indeed a mystery.

Alan

Runway 31

Cheers X

Keep up the good work

Alan

X

Jim/Alan

M-RIDE is in the new d/b I downloaded with 157290 a/c, but reminds me to ask why A6-EDQ A388 Emirates populated as a new aircraft after new db was downloaded though I know it was known last year. Maybe same mysterious issue.

X

Runway 31

Dont know X, A6-EDQ has been in since 28/10/2011.  Dont ask me hard questions, hurts my head!!

Alan

YXUphoto

A32403   N301L   callsign XLS6101
A8509B   N635DA   
AB92F7   N845FP   callsign N845FP
ABFB9B   N871RY   
AD2317   N9457Q   


Runway 31

Mark,

A32403, N301L, Cessna 560XL Citation XLS+, c/n 560-6101, Continental Resources, in d/b already
A8509B, N635DA, not assigned by FAA and nothing previous
AB92F7, N845FP, Cessna 650 Citation VII, 650-7115, FMP Aviation, in d/b already
ABFB9B, N871RY, not assigned by FAA and nothing previous
AD2317, N9457Q, not assigned by FAA, only previous crashed in Peru in 1994

Regards

Alan

Bob SEN

Morning Alan

60085D n/p ... is this 4K-AZ93 AN12 that landed at STN/EGSS at around 7am this morning??....

cheers

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31

Hi Bob,

Yes it is. 60085D, 4K-AZ93, Antonov An-12BK, c/n 7345203, Silk Way Airlines

Alan

chewycanes

Morning Alan

403FB5 Callsign GMZME G-MZME Microlight (from AF)

Thanks
Brian