Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Morning Ian:

CIN - Cinnamon Air
AJA - Afghan Jet International Airlines
CIM - Cimber - we currently have this for Cimber Stirling, so this is a replacement
OSU - Ohio State Uni Flight Education Division

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

URF - Surf Air
RUT - Reut Airways
LTY - Liberty Air - we already have this - here it is again.

Rod
Rod

EK01


knight01

Logo required for ABF - SCANWINGS OY, FINLAND http://www.scanwings.fi/

RodBearden

Hi knight01

We already have this - here it is again.

Rod
Rod

knight01

I don't know how I keep missing logos.  I download all, one by one and still miss some. 

RodBearden

To be sure, you could download the full zip from my website. It's up to 6 Gb now, but that way you would guarantee to be up to date.

http://rodbearden.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm

Rod
Rod

ACW367

Ian
If you download the entire zip, you could also work to identify the old logos for defunct companies that no longer appear on the tables as valid codes.  You could then enable Rod to delete those to reduce the overall size of the zip file and ensure it then only has valid codes.

I know with the original logo release that Airnav released with the original box included maybe 20 logos for 'virtual' airlines which only exist in the microsoft flight simulator gaming world.  Creations similar to this with spurious code 'WWA' http://www.flywestwind.com/

It would be helpful if these can be identified and removed.

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

Just 4 for you :

FAP - F Air (Czech Republic)                              http://www.f-air.cz/
JKT - Jet Star Hong Kong Airways                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetstar_Hong_Kong
HTL - My Fair Jet (Austria)                                 http://www.call-fly.com/my-fair-jet.html
BKH - Barkston Heath FTU (UK)                         http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Barkston_Heath

Thanks Rod,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian:

FAP - F Air
JKT - Jet Star Hong Kong Airways - added a Hong Kong flag to the standard Jetstar logo
HTL - My Fair Jet - we already have this for Jet Linx, but I suspect a mis-typing of their actual code of JTL, so I'm remaming that
JTL-Jet Linx

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

And lastly:

BKH - Barkston Heath FTU

And ACW is right - the logos zip (and my logos folder) could do with stripping out all the useless ones- it will be quite a job, but if you're up for it, I'll happily act on any list that you can provide :-)

Rod
Rod

EK01

Thanks Rod,

You can delete WWA - Aztec Worldwide Airlines for a start.

Ian

RodBearden

I haven't got WWA anyway, it's not in the zip, and it isn't in the current software release, so I don't know where it came from - perhaps an old version of the software.

Rod
Rod

CYYZGUY

We have a new discount carrier here in Canada

It is called Air Canada Rouge.  Everything seems to populate properly including the routes..But no Logo, Can you take a look at this Rod?

Here is there website,

http://www.aircanadarouge.com/

Thank you

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Rod