Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Hi Jason

N94UT  MidAmericanenergy who have two other planes
N363MA Muchodeanaero

Truck on the way...
Rod

RodBearden

And a truck...
Rod

CYYZGUY

Hi Rod, I finally asked an expert on what these ground call signs are for....
I consistently get the following..

YZTX2B
YZTX2A
YZTX1B
YZTX1B

You nicely created a logo for me called "Ground Vehicle" some time ago, however these are not ground vehicles as I found out.

Read below, this is interesting..

The YZTXxx idents are the MLAT reference transmitters, not vehicles. The altitude readout is how we monitor them for certain equipment status changes. Obviously they're in fixed locations, and are very, very high stability signals for ensuring MLAT accuracy of surface targets.

Can you create a logo for me that resembles some kind of an Antenna Array?

Also, the call sign BMN stands for Birdman!  (Wildlife Control)

Put on your thinking cap for me and create a logo if you can for Birdman!  :)

Also, RED is for the fire department...Maybe a Fire Truck for that?

Thank you so much!

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Hi Jason - I like a challenge, I think....

YZTX - MLAT antenna
BMN - Bird control
RED - fire truck

RED clashes with the ICAO code for the Red Cross, so you have to decide which one to use.
Rod

CYYZGUY

I love those!   I am getting a list of all Ground Vehicle call signs at CYYZ from a guy who works there in communications.  I may be asking you for some more!

Thank you!

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

No problem - I'll post any clashes with ICAO codes as alternatives.

Glad to be of service!
Rod

Runway 31

Jason,

Please post the hex codes for those callsign to enable me to have them correct in the d/b

Alan

CYYZGUY

Will do, when I get home tonight, just started my day at work!

regards,

Jason

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

Please delete all references to Air Lituanica (ICAO code LTU). They have ceased operations with immediate effect.

Ian

EK01

Morning Rod,

Some new ICAO's for you :

AGY - Air Go Airlines (Egypt)                        http://www.airgoairlines.com/
BTQ - Boutique Air (USA)                             https://www.boutiqueair.com/
BYC - Bayon Airlines (Cambodia)                  http://www.bayonairlines.com/
LLG - Luftline Georgia                                  http://www.luftline.com/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian:

AGY - Air Go Airlines
BTQ - Boutique Air
BYC - Bayon Airlines
LLG - Luftline Georgia
Rod

mdobuk21

Hi Rod

A few noted without logo`s:

N100MB= MB-ABIATION.COM
HZ-A1= ALPHASTARAV.COM

Cannot find any weblink for the following , maybe you can help?
VP-BSI = SEAFLIGHT
M-MAEE = CPI AVIATION
G-CTCL = GIFT AVIATION LTD
N134WM = CHALLENGER ADMINISTRATION (belongs to Bill Gates)
G-CILR = EURPOEAN HELICOPTER IMPORTERS
VQ-BHO = DESERT SKY

Thanks
Mark

EK01

Morning Rod,

Firstly, delete all references for Vista Georgia also known as FlyVista ICAO code 'AJD' as they have ceased operations.

New ICAO's allocated :

HYT - YTO Cargo Airlines (China)                           http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/airline/YTO
RHK - Sovereign Business Jets (UK)                       http://www.sovereign.aero/
SMV - Grant Aviation (USA)                                   http://www.flygrant.com/
TRJ - TruJet (India)                                              http://www.trujet.com/
(This replaces the previous holder of the ICAO (Trans Euro Air) who are defunct.

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Mark

According to the FAA, N100MB is operated by M. Bohlke Veneers Corp, as is N700MB.N100MB=
For HZ-A1 I've copied Alpha Sta's logo - STT

I couldn't find anything for any of the others, but I've done a logo for N134WM
Rod

RodBearden

Hi Ian:

AJD is now gone.

HYT - YTO Cargo Airlines
RHK - Sovereign Business Jets
SMV - Grant Aviation
TRJ - TruJet
Rod