Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

BCY - Cityjet has rebranded
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

Updated logos :

CFM - Corporate Flight Management (USA)     http://flycfm.com/
OLS - Sol Lineas Aereas (Argentina)               http://www.sol.com.ar/site/new/
SYB - Skyservice Business Aviation (Canada)  http://www.skyservice.com/
TOA - Helicopter Services (UK)                       http://helicopterservices.co.uk/

Replacement for our current ICAO :

DCX - Pentastar Aviation (USA)                      http://www.pentastaraviation.com/

Thanks,

Ian


RodBearden

Hi Ian:

CFM - Corporate Flight Management
OLS - Sol Lineas Aereas
SYB - Skyservice Business Aviation
TOA - Helicopter Services
Rod

RodBearden

DCX - Pentastar Aviation
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

Rebranded from Saravia :

SOV - Saratov Airlines (Russia)             http://www.saratovairlines.ru/Pages/Default.aspx

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Thanks, Ian

SOV - Saratov Airlines
Rod

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

Updated logo :

DYA - Dynamic International Airways (USA)     https://www.airdynamic.com/#/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian:

DYA - Dynamic International Airways
Rod

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

Just had a Norwegian Air flight arrive at Alicante using ICAO code 'IBK'. Having checked the arrivals/departures board at Alicante, it would appear that other flights have also changed to using 'IBK'. They previously used ICAO code 'NAX'. Can you please do a logo for 'IBK' as I do not see one in the logos folder. It would appear to be the same logo as is used for 'NAX' so may require the addition of the word 'international'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Long_Haul

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian

Not much room for "International", but I've squeezed INT down the side, lin the same way that I squeezed LH into NLH.

IBK - Norwegian Air International
Rod

EK01

Thanks Rod.

It looks like they have reorganised officially into 3 divisions :

Norwegian Air Shuttle
Norwegian Air International
Norwegian Long Haul

It's anyone's guess regarding flight ID's as I have 6 arrivals into LEAL using IBK and one using NAX !

Ian

mdobuk21

Evening Rod

After problems with RB i am now up and running again! A few noted without logo`s

C-GJDR= IMPGROUP.ORG
XA-PAZ= TRANSPORTESLAPAZ.COM
TC-OYD= YAPIKREDI.COM
G-HRDB= FRESHAIR-UK.COM

Cheers
Mark

RodBearden

Rod

Michel

QuoteHi Ian

Not much room for "International", but I've squeezed INT down the side, lin the same way that I squeezed LH into NLH.

IBK - Norwegian Air International
Rod,

Do you have this one without "int" on the side as well?

Thanks!
Michel.

RodBearden

Hi Michel

No problem - I've done it as a one-off for you and will put it in the Alternative category. you'll need to rename it to whatever codes you want.
Rod