Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Thanks Ian - it's gone.
Rod

darkskies74

Afternoon Rod,

Singapore Flying College operates several C172 aircraft from Jandakot airport near me

http://www.sfcpl.com/

VH-YGA, YGF, YGI, YGN, YGP, YGQ, YGW, YGZ

Thanks,

Phil
Was 32 NM SSW of YPPH.......where the sun shines.
Previously 31NM NNW of EGCC....where it didn't shine!
Now back near EGCC, Oh, how I miss the sun!!!

RodBearden

Hi Phil

Here are the first four - just copy and rename them for the others.

And the sun certainly isn't shining here today!
Rod

darkskies74

Nice one Rod. Many thanks!

Shone here, first time in a week believe it or not....but sadly not a lot in the skies compared to Lancs! A single Qatar A359 to YMML was about it, lol

Was 32 NM SSW of YPPH.......where the sun shines.
Previously 31NM NNW of EGCC....where it didn't shine!
Now back near EGCC, Oh, how I miss the sun!!!

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

Updated logo :

IMX - Zimex Aviation (Switzerland)                          http://www.zimex.com/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian:

IMX - Zimex Aviation
Rod

CYYZGUY

#3816
Hey Rod, I have some Goodyear Blimp Activity in and around Toronto this weekend.   Is there any special Logo for this or should I just find the Goodyear logo and use that?

N2A is the Flight ID, I think they have 3 blimps?

Also, I get a lot of "Niagara Helicopters" since I live fairly close to the Falls

https://www.niagarahelicopters.com/

CGTZQ is one of them, if you can make a logo, I will just keep adding them after that,

regards,


Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Hi Jason:

N2A - Goodyear Blimp
CGTZQ - Niagara Helicopters
Rod

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

Updated logo :

SBT - Taftan Airlines (Iran)                                            http://taftanair.com/

Thanks,

Ian

Michel

Hi Rob,

Could you create a logo for Chalair/CLG?

Thanks,
Michel

EK01

Michel,

There is already in the logos folder a logo for Chalair (ICAO code CLG). Not sure how to redo it into the logos thread therefore will leave that to Rod.

Ian

Runway 31

Here is a copy of the CLG LOGO out of my folder attached

Alan

EK01

Cheers Alan.

I knew somebody would be more PC savvy than me !

Ian

Michel

Ian, Alan,

I already thought so, but for some reason it wasn't in my folder. Guess I've deleted it, don't know why. Thanks!

Michel

Runway 31

My dogs are more tech savvy than you Ian!!

Alan