Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 73 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Evening Ian:

AZY - Aztec Airways
TEK - Aero-Tech Services
OWT - twoflex taxi aereo
SFZ - Pionair
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

ARZ - Azur Air Germany                                   http://www.azurair.de/
(This is a subsidiary of Azur Air Ukraine ICAO code 'UTN'. The logo is the same. Addition of German flag required ?
TAM - LATAM Airlines (Brasil) ex TAM                https://www.latam.com/pt_br/
(Standard logo but addition of Brasilian flag required).

Unfortunately, no website for this one but I have found a photo. Not sure if it's any good :

ASW - Asia Airways (Tajikistan)          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Airways#/media/File:Asia_Airways_Antonov_An-26_Dragunov-1.jpg

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian:

ARZ - Azur Air Germany
TAM - LATAM Airlines (Brasil)
ASW - Asia Airways
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

AGF - Air Georgia                                                http://airgeorgia.com.ge/
(Slow website, you have to click on one of the headings and be patient for the logo to appear).
HZS - Aviation Horizons (Saudi Arabia)                 http://www.aviation-horizons.com/
(I thought I had already given details of this one, but don't see it in my logos folder. Can you redo please).

Ian

RodBearden

Rod

EK01

Rod,

I thought I recognised them. Turns out that when checking that particular date, I had missed them all out.

Thanks,

Ian

Runway 31

Hi Rod,

Can we have the logo for Air Tahiti https://www.airtahiti.com/ they fly using the IATA code VR

Many thanks

Alan

RodBearden

Hi Alan

VTA - Air Tahiti

My Airlines table (which I don't include in database updates) has Air Tahiti as VTA / VT so if they now use VR it will need updating. The IATA website still has them as VT.
Rod

Runway 31

#3998
Apologies Rod, typo on my part, should of course have read VT.  All their flights appear to use it, I have not noted any of them using the ICAO code

For info, the Airline table is updated regularly and all the ones passed on this thread are updated as required.  I cannot delete a code entirely from the database only the data contained with it such as the airline name, IATA code etc.  Therefore in addition to the data pertinent to current IACO codes the d/b also contains formerly used ICAO codes with no associated data

Many thanks

Alan

Runway 31

#3999
Hi Rod,

Another Tahiti airline just noted on the network which may prove problematic for you as I have had difficulty finding a decent logo for them.  Air Tetiaroa TOA are using a Zimax Aviation DHC-6 HB-LRN for twice daily flights to and from the Brando Resort on Tetiaroa. 

Their logo can been seen on the shot below but they use a blue version of the one on the Brando Resort as per the link below and their Facebook page didn't help much either https://www.facebook.com/air.tetiaroa/

Managed to get one of the seahorse logo attached

Alan

http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/52351-tahitis-air-tetiaroa-leasing-a-swiss-twin-otter
http://thebrando.com/resort/getting-here/

EK01

Alan/Rod,

Not quite sure who Air Tetiaroa are but they shouldn't be using ICAO code 'TOA' . According to the current FAA site that code is allocated to Helicopter Services of the UK whose logo we already have. Perhaps, because they are so far from the UK, they have just chosen it at random. Incidentally, the FAA site hasn“t heard of them either.

Ian

Runway 31

Thanks for the info Ian.  I believe they only have the one route taking passengers from Papeete to the Brando Resort

Alan

EK01

Time for a wee excursion to find out !

RodBearden

Until Ian gets back from Tahiti, this will have to do. I've added the airline name to the filename so that the two TOAs can live together - those who want to use ths will have to remove their existing TOA and rename this one. Thanks for the links, Alan

TOA - Air Tetiaroa
Rod

Runway 31

Many thanks Rod, no danger, Ian couldn't afford the Brando resort

Alan