Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Oops - thanks Alan - now corrected.
Rod

Aerotower

Hi Rod,

Can you make a zip file with all the logos?

Thanks

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

Updated logo :

CAV - Calm Air (Canada)                                                     http://www.calmair.com/

Thanks,

Ian
                                     

RodBearden

Hi Aerotower

I usually wait until I've got over 150 new logos, but  if you need it, here's a new zip file with the 86 new and replacement logos posted since the last one which was in reply #953 on 7th January.

As ever the full zip of all new logos since the software release, including the ones in this zip, is on my downloads page - click the blue globe below my username.
Rod

RodBearden

Hi Ian:

CAV - Calm Air
Rod

Aerotower

Thanks Rod.

Best regards

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

Thank you for my last updates as always.

Regards

Cameron

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

Can we have logos for the following Please?

TCCLG - Servis Air
TCTTC - Ciner Hava Taşımacılığı

Kind regards

Cameron

RodBearden

Hi Cameron:

TCCLG - Servis Air
TCTTC - Ciner Hava Taşımacılığı - I think I've got the right company
Rod

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

Thanks as always.

Kind regards

Cameron

EK01

Morning Rod,

New ones for you :

AVW- AviroAir Airlines (Romania)                                           http://aviroair.ro/
(Not sure if I want to fly with them though as their home page states 'Enjoy the flighs'.
SNG - LongJiang Airlines (China)                                            http://www.longjianghk.com/

Also Air Via of Bulgaria have had their ICAO code changed from 'VIM' to 'VAW'.

http://www.air-via.com/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian:

AVW- AviroAir Airlines - at least flighs are better than wasps!
SNG - LongJiang Airlines
VAW - Air Via - the logo has changed slightly, so I've done the new version
Rod

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

The following have been picked up recently requiring logo's.

9H-ALJ using IATA code RJR - Air CM Global Ltd
LX-LTI using call sign TOGO1 - Government of Togo

Kind regards

Cameron

RodBearden

Hi Cameron - thanks for these:

RJR - Air CM Global Ltd
TOGO - Government of Togo
Rod

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

Many thanks as always.

Kind regards

Cameron