Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

EK01

Morning Rod,

Updated logo :

NSS - Nesma Airlines (Saudi Arabia)                                         http://www.nesmaairlines.com/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Morning Ian:

NSS - Nesma Airlines
Rod

silverjet102

Afternoon Rod,

Please can we have logo's for the following seen recently?

HBVRV - air connect
HZBIN - Salem Aviation
VPCSN - Nexus Flight Operations

Kind regards

Cameron

RodBearden

Afternoon Cameron

HBVRV - air connect
HZBIN - Salem Aviation - nothing found
VPCSN - Nexus Flight Operation
Rod

silverjet102

Afternoon Rod,

Many thanks for those.

Reference Salem Air I found the following link I believe they manage the aircraft on behalf of a certain family.

http://www.salemair.com/

Another picked up this afternoon requiring a  logo is the following.

N607CV - Covidien PLC

Regards

Cameron

RodBearden

Hi Cameron:

N607CV - Covidien PLC

I don't think that's the right Salem Aviation - the one owned by the Bin Ladens is based in Saudi - the Salem Air you found is Indian - and there seem to be lots of similar names in the US.
Rod

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

Many thanks for the extra logo and thanks for the information reference the wrong company profile I gave you.

I shall use the standard Private Owner logo moving forward for HZBIN.

Regards

Cameron

EK01

Morning Rod,

A new one for you. They are the sister company to Viva Colombia (ICAO code VVC which we already have). The logo is similar :

VPE - Viva Air Peru                                                            https://www.vivaair.com/pe/ver-mas/conocenos

Thanks,

Ian

Michel

Hi Rod,

Could you create a logo for Diamond Flyers? Their fleet consists of  PH-1263, -FLD, -FLK, -FLP, -DAI, -TDI.

Thanks,
Michel

RodBearden

Hi chaps:

VPE - Viva Air Peru
Diamond Flyers - I've had to rearrange their logo to fit our space. I've done three of them - copy and rename for the others.
Rod

Michel


mdobuk21

Hi Rod

Long time no post! I see you are still busy with the logos!

one from me as i cannot find it in the search box:

FCB = Cobalt (Cypriot airline) http://www.cobalt.aero/

thanks Mark

RodBearden

Hi Mark - yes - still at it!

We did that logo a year ago, here: https://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7136.msg118849#msg118849

We fooled the search system by calling it Cobaltair! (Actually, I blame Ian ;-)
Rod

EK01

Cheers Rod :)

Ian

silverjet102

Morning Rod,

Please can we have logo's for the following?

9MIII - Sultan of Johor
N116SF - Alten Consulting

Kind regards

Cameron