Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

EK01

Morning Rod,
Some Moldovan ones for you :

ARM - Megaviation Srl                                                                 http://www.megaviation.com/
MLE - Moldaeroservice                                                                http://www.allmoldova.com/ru/company/moldaeroservice
PVV - Fly Pro (a subsisiary of Global Service Solutions)         http://gss.aero/contact-us
(This replaces our current 'PVV' logo).
PXA - Pecotox Air (photo only, no web site)                         https://www.planespotters.net/photo/708507/er-jim-pecotox-air-airbus-a300b4-605rf

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

I'd been worring that you'd forgotten Moldova...

ARM - Megaviation Srl
MLE - Moldaeroservice
PVV - Fly Pro
PXA - Pecotox Air
Rod

EK01

Rod,

See, I knew that :)

Ian

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

2 aircraft seen yesterday if you would be so kind to provide logo's for them please?

VPBEH - EF Education First
MOLLY - MBK Maschienbau GmbH

Regards

Cameron

EK01

Morning Rod,

ERN - Ernest (Italy)                                              https://flyernest.com/en/


Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi guys:

VPBEH - EF Education First
MOLLY - MBK Maschienbau GmbH
ERN - Ernest
Rod

RodBearden

#4131
One from me:

Sharp Airways, trading as Sharp Airlines, is a south-eastern Australian local operator. They use their IATA code SH, and don't have an ICAO code.

Because RadarBix translates IATA codes to ICAO codes, we need to add an entry to the Airlines table in the database to convert SH to an imaginary ICAO code - I chose SHB which is currently unused.

That's why I named their logo as SHB, being aware that ICAO might issue SHB to somebody else in the future, so this logo will need to be renamed.

EDIT - SHA changed to SHB as per next post
Rod

EK01

Rod,

SHA is the ICAO code for Shree Airlines of Nepal. This code and logo are already in the logos folder having been added on 26th March 2016.


http://www.shreeair.com/

Ian

RodBearden

Oops - thanks Ian - original post and Airlines table duly  edited.
Rod

EK01

Cheers Rod.

It's just that I frequently see the 'SHA' code when on holiday in Nepal !

Ian

RodBearden

I quite understand - it was a Nepal-ing mistake on my part.
Rod

Runway 31

#4136
Rod,

Sharp Airlines are in the d/b as ICAO SHA and IATA SH.  I will change the database to correspond with your SHB
Shree Airlines has also been amended to SHA

Alan

silverjet102

Rod,

Many thanks.

Regards

Cameron.

EK01

Morning Rod,

ABZ - Air Ambulance Services (Bahamas)                                 http://www.airambulanceworldwide.com/air-ambulance-bahamas
COO - Cove Partners LLC (USA)                                                  http://www.coveaviation.com/

Replacement for our current ICAO/logo :

LHA - Guangdong Longhao Airlines (China)                              http://www.longhao-air.com/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Morning Ian:

ABZ - Air Ambulance Services
COO - Cove Aviation Partners
LHA - Guangdong Longhao Airlines
Rod