Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Afternoon Ian

NAM - Government Air Transport Services
NDT - ND Aerotaxis
NOC - Norcopter A/S
NSY - Shandong Nanshan International Flight Co.
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

OCE - Heliocean t/a Jet Systems (France)                            http://www.jet-systems.fr/notre-compagnie/presentation/
OKL - Oklahoma Dept. of Public Safety (USA)                    https://www.ok.gov/dps/
OLV - Airstar Charter (USA)                                                    http://airstarcharter.com/
ONT - Government of Ontario (Canada)                             https://www.ontario.ca/page/government
(Replacement for our current 'ONT' logo which is defunct).

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Afternoon Ian:

OCE - Heliocean t/a Jet Systems
OKL - Oklahoma Dept. of Public Safety
OLV - Airstar Charter
ONT - Government of Ontario
Rod

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

ORC - Oriental Air Bridge (Japan)                                                 https://www.orc-air.co.jp/
OSA - Open Sky Aviation (Lebanon)                                            http://www.openskyaviation.com/careers
PAP - Peruvian Air Line                                                                  http://www.peruvianairlines.com/lineas-aereas/peruvian-airline-sac/
PEO - Petro Air (Libya)                                                                   http://www.petroair.ly/

Thanks,

Ian

Runway 31

Ian,

Can you confirm Peruvian are no longer PVN please

Alan

RodBearden

Hi chaps

ORC - Oriental Air Bridge
OSA - Open Sky Aviation
PAP - Peruvian Air Line - while we wait for Ian to get back from the bar, I've done a refreshed version of our current PVN as PAP
PEO - Petro Air
Rod

EK01

Afternoon lads,

Just back from the bar. It's over 100 degrees here therefore had an extended stay. According to the current FAA site there is :

PAP - Peruvian Air Line S.A.C.                                 http://www.peruvian.pe/pe/
PVN - Peruvian Air Line S.A.                                   http://www.peruvian.pe/pe/

As can be seen from the above both bring you to the same website. Now whether both ICAO codes are active would require a trip to Peru in order to check. Please send all donations to....................

Ian

Runway 31

A nice cold glass of Agua is just as refreshing.

Noted a couple of PVN flights on the internet earlier so its definitely in use

Alan

EK01

Alan,

That´s exactly what I was having :)

Keep a lookout for 'PAP' as well please for confirmation.

Ian

Runway 31

Aye right, will do

Alan

CYYZGUY

Hi Rod, Can you check your ZIP file on your page?  I have tried to download it twice now and it says the .ZIP file is no good?  Maybe it is just me?  Can you check it out when you have a moment. 

Thank you!

Jason

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Hi Jason

I always check the downloads that I put on the page, and they work. Just checked again, and I could download and extract the logos with no problem at all.

Are you following the advice to "right-click the buttons and choose Save Link As... or Save Target As..." ?
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

PEJ - Premier Executive Jets (Ireland)                                       http://www.premieraviation.ie/UploadCentre/documents/Phenom_Info.pdf
PFP - Policia Federal Preventiva (Mexico)         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Police_(Mexico)#/media/File:Mexico_Federal_Police_Shield.png
PLL - Air Pal (Spain)                                                                    http://www.edasnet.com/es/empresa/localizacion/13-clientes/95-air-pal
PMA - Pan Malaysian Air Transport (Malaysia)                      https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/airline/PMA         

Thanks,

Ian                         

RodBearden

Morning Ian:

PEJ - Premier Executive Jets - I've gone with their 'parent' Premier Aviation as it has a proper logo!
PFP - Policia Federal Preventiva
PLL - Air Pal
PMA - Pan Malaysian Air Transport
Rod

CYYZGUY

Thanks Rod, I will check again, for some reason, connecting to your site from Canada is very slow.  I clicked on the download link about 10 minutes ago and it has not even started yet.  I have done it many many times so I am not sure why I am having this trouble.  I keep getting Invalid ZIP when I try to extract the files.  I will try some more.

Thank You as always.

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver