Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Afternoon Ian:

TEB - Tecnoaviacion Deportiva SL
TFH - Thai Helicopter Service
TIR - Antair
TJC - TCA Jet Charter
Rod

silverjet102

Hi Rod,

Many thanks for the last batch any chance of the following?

Generic - Diamond Aircraft

Regards

Cameron

EK01

Morning Rod,

TNM - Tiara Air Aruba                                                       http://www.tiara-air.com/
TNX - Trener Ltd (Hungary)                                              http://www.trenerkft.hu/en/rolunk-2
TPV - Temple Aviacion SL (Spain)                                     https://es-es.facebook.com/TEMPLE-AVIACI%C3%93N-SL-314569667931/
TRI - Direccion General de Trafico (Spain)                      http://www.dgt.es/es/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi chaps

First, here's Camerons request for a Diamond Aircraft logo
Rod

RodBearden

And here are Ian's:

TNM - Tiara Air Aruba
TNX - Trener Ltd
TPV - Temple Aviacion SL
TRI - Direccion General de Trafico
Rod

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

TTN - Absolute Flight Services/Absolute Aviation Group (South Africa)                         http://www.absoluteaviation.co.za/
TVD - Aeroflight Academy of Aviation (USA)                       https://www.wacompanygo.com/Aeroflight-Academy-Of-Aviation-Inc-602670248/
(Company does exist but can't find a decent enough website).
TVH - Turisvol Helicopters (Spain)                                      http://turisvol.com/
TXB - Bell Helicopters/Textron Aviation                            http://www.bellhelicopter.com/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Afternoon Ian:

TTN - Absolute Flight Services/Absolute Aviation Group
TVD - Aeroflight Academy of Aviation - just typed it
TVH - Turisvol Helicopters
TXB - Bell Helicopters/Textron Aviation
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

TXJ - Brilliant Jet (China)                                                        https://www.controller.com/Dealers/detail.aspx?CID=1516483&DTID=2&lp=CNT
TZR - Rainbow Air (Venezuela)  photo only                       https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6621518
UCH - US Airports Air Charter                                              http://usairportsflight.com/
UHE - Unidad de Helicopteros de la Ertzaintza (Spain)    https://www.forovigilantes.es/thread/723-tactical-10-unidad-de-helicopteros-de-la-ertzaintza/

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Afternoon Ian:

TXJ - Brilliant Jet
TZR - Rainbow Ai
UCH - US Airports Air Charter
UHE - Unidad de Helicopteros de la Ertzaintza
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

UNQ - Unique Air Charter (South Africa)                              http://www.uniqueair.co.za/
UPL - Ukrainian Pilot School                                                   http://www.pilots.kiev.ua/
URA - Aircompany Rosavia Ltd (Ukraine)                             http://rosavia.com.ua/en/aviacompany/
UTS - State Air Traffic Service Enterprise (Ukraine)             https://www.canso.org/ukrainian-state-air-traffic-service-enterprise-uksatse

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Morning Ian:

UNQ - Unique Air Charter
UPL - Ukrainian Pilot School
URA - Aircompany Rosavia Ltd
UTS - State Air Traffic Service Enterprise
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

UWJ - Ukrainian Wings                                                            http://www.commsoft.aero/about/clients/ukrainian-wings/
VAB - Virtrans Ltd (Russia)                                                      http://virtrans.ru/
VEK - Aviation Industrial Company Vector LLC (Russia)     http://www.apk-vector.ru/en/welcome
VEN - Transaven (Venezuela)   photo only                           https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6177014

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Morning Ian:

UWJ - Ukrainian Wings
VAB - Virtrans Ltd
VEK - Aviation Industrial Company Vector LLC
VEN - Transaven
Rod

CYYZGUY

Hey Rod, is there any possibility that you can post your .zip logo file here for download.  I think I mentioned before that I am having a hell of a time downloading this file.  It either tells me the zip file is invalid, or it does not download at all.  Right now it is stuck at 1.4/11.2 Mb.  I have a super fast internet connection so I am not too sure what is going on.  Can someone else try to download it and install? I work in IT for a living so I am a little bit perplexed on this one :)

Thank You!


Jason

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

RodBearden

Hi Jason

I'm afraid not - if you look at the bottom of the Reply panel you'll see that the maximum attachment file size is '1000KB' and the size of the All New Logos file is 11.1MB.

Tomorrow I'll look at putting it in Dropbox and posting a link here.
Rod