Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

One more:

XGN – Nexgen Flight Solutions
Rod

RodBearden

And another:

SOW – Pink Sparrow GmbH (Austria)
Rod

RodBearden

Update:

JEM – Jemax Aviation (South Africa) have rebranded as Pambele Aviation
Rod

RodBearden

Hi Terry

They're all done, and here is N450KR - Alsco
Rod

RodBearden

Hi Terry

That lot's done, and here's the renamed M-PCPA
Rod

RodBearden

Hi Terry - all done - thanks.
Rod

AirMe

Both Alitalia (AZ/AZA) and Air Italy (IG/ISS) need new logos and new icons.

RodBearden

Hi AirMe

Thanks for those - I can't see that the ISS logo needs updating, unless their website is out of date, but I've done a slightly crisper version.

AZA - Alitalia
ISS - Air Italy
Rod

AirMe

These two are correct. But in RadarBox24 I can only see the Meridiana logo (old name for Air Italy) and the old icon. Same for Alitalia, both in the website and in the app still appear the old logo (not the one you posted).

RodBearden

Hi Airme - I  don't have anything to do with the logos on RB24 - I don't know who does them for Airnav - you could try contacting Support to see if they can do something about it.
Rod

RodBearden

Thanks Terry - all done
Rod

RodBearden

A replacement:

CNV - US Navy Air Logistics Office, New Orleans
Rod

RodBearden

Thanks Terry - all removed.
Rod

RodBearden

Thanks Terry - they're done
Rod

RodBearden

Two fresh Russians:

DPH – Domodedovo Airport Handling (English and Cyrillic versions)
SHO – Sheremetyevo Cargo
Rod