Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Rod

RodBearden

Thanks Terry - they're done
Rod

RodBearden

Rod

RodBearden

Updated logo:

KMK- Kamaka Air (USA)
Rod

RodBearden

Rod

RodBearden

Rod

fitaminat

Hi Rod a few from me this evening.

AC6E01
N90NB (sambucol) https://www.sambucol.me/

A8E9F8
N6735V (Island Seaplanes)   I am not too sure on this one.  There is a website for island seaplanes, but its from Hawaii..so I doubt this is the plane I am seeing.  Can you check it out?  I did not have much luck.

Cheers,

Jason

RodBearden

Hi Jason/Terry
In that case I'll leave them for now.
Rod

RodBearden

Thanks Terry - they're done
Rod

RodBearden

A new one:
ELZ - Elite Air (USA)
Rod

RodBearden

Thanks Terry, here are:

N307EL - Eli Lilly and Company
PH-ZAZ - Zeusch Aviation
Rod

RodBearden

A new one:
VAR - Westwind School of Aeronautics dba United Aviate Academy (USA)
Rod

RodBearden

Rod

RodBearden

Addition:
OUL - Oklahoma Aviation dba Soulbird (USA)

and deletion:
ABG - Royal Flight (Russia) has ceased trading
Rod

RodBearden

More new ones:

BQA - Boutique Aviation (Switzerland)
CEO -  Jet Eksekutif Trayva (Indonesia)
FIZ - Let's Fly (France)

and a replacement for a recent one - this logo is more appropriate:

VAR - Westwind School of Aeronautics dba United Aviate Academy (USA)
Rod