Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

FTL - Flightline - we already have an FTL logo for a different Spanish company called Flightline bcn. (http://www.flightlinebcn.com) I think it's a more likely candidate than the one you found, so I'm sticking with that unless you have more evidence!
FTR - Finist'Air
FWD - Fair Wind Charte
FYD - Flying Devil SA

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Last one:

FYJ - Flyjet SP. Z.O.O.

Rod
Rod

Michel

Do we have a logo for Air-Taxi Europe (TWG)? http://www.flyate.de/de/index.html

RodBearden

Yes we have - I think is is among the logos in the software release, but here it is again.

Rod
Rod

EK01

Thanks Rod. That was fun now wasn't it !!!!!!!

By the way, I think you are correct with your assumptions regarding Flightline.


Ian

Michel

Thanks Rod, I think I've deleted it by mistake.

silverjet102

Do we have a logo for Time Air (TIE)?

Cameron

RodBearden

Yes we have - again, it's one of the logos that comes with the software, but here it is again.

Rod
Rod

silverjet102

Thanks just found it as a bmp in my logo folder have changed accordingly.

Regards

Cameron

EK01

Morning Rod,

Here we go again !

LAC - Lockheed Aircraft Corp (USA)                           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Corporation
LAH - LA Helicopter Inc. (USA)                                  http://www.lahelicopters.com/
LAU - Lineas Aereas Suramericanas (Colombia)          http://www.lascargo.com/homewes.php
LBQ - Quest Diagnostics (USA)                                  http://www.questdiagnostics.com/home.html
LCC - The Lancair Co. (USA)                                     http://www.lancair.com/
LCH - Lynch Flying Service (USA)                              http://edwardsjetcenter.com/
LEL- Leonesa De Aviacion  SL (Spain)                         http://www.leonavia.com/
LFH - Alfa Histria (Slovenia)                                      http://www.alfahistria.si/
LFI - National Airways Corp (Helicopters)                   http://www.nac.co.za/helicopter-services.html
LFK- Linkopings Flygklubb (Sweden)                          http://www.lfk.se/
LFX - Flynext/Intro Aviation (Germany)                      http://www.introaviation.de/en/references_06.htm
LIF - Rocky Mountain Holdings/Air Methods (USA)       http://www.airmethods.com/
LKP - American Aviation Inc.                                     http://www.americanaviationwest.com/index.htm


Cheers,

Ian

RodBearden

Thanks for the little rest, Ian ;-)

LAC - Lockheed Aircraft Corp - as this is now dead, I've done the Lockheed Martin logo instead
LAH - LA Helicopter Inc.
LAU - Lineas Aereas Suramericanas
LBQ - Quest Diagnostics

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Next:

LCC - The Lancair Co.
LCH - Lynch Flying Service - now trading as Edwards Jet Centre
LEL- Leonesa De Aviacion  SL
LFH - Alfa Histria

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Next:

LFI - National Airways Corp (Helicopters)
LFK- Linkopings Flygklubb
LFX - Flynext/Intro Aviation
LIF - Rocky Mountain Holdings/Air Methods

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Last one:

LKP - American Aviation Inc.

Rod
Rod

EK01

Thanks Rod,

Can't have you getting out of practise !

Ian