Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, December 04, 2012, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Xon

48ADA5 SP-LNF E195 c/n 19000596 (delivery flight LOT9002)

X

Alan


100% the only thing on this HA4T is EYE77, so MUST be the reg, just like HBC21.

760840  B4000                                                       2013/02/26 09:35:56 

X

Runway 31

Thanks Xon, just added it into the d/b, hope to catch it at Recife.

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks X, am I correct in saying that we havnt got a c/n yet?

Alan

Northern Watch

Hi Alan

Just been going through the routes that did not populate today.  I was surprised to see LOG3UP was blank although it populated on 2013/02/15.  The only change since has been the last update a couple of days ago.  A bit worrying as it begs the question what else is missing/corrupt, any ideas.

LOG3UP    EGPH - EGPA

Regards

Keith

Runway 31

Its a battle against the automatic routes routine Keith, sometimes I win sometime it wins, I plug the holes when I see them ot they are brought to my attention.  Unfortunatly I cannot see the no ADSB routes so I can only give them some attention when they are brought to my attention such as you have.

Thanks again

Alan

neroon79

Evening, the unknowns from yesterday:

4066BD (UK, no flight id, nothing more)

4B17AA (Switzerland, no flight id, nothing more)

4CA772 (Ireland, no flight id, nothing more)

Good chance, that these three are decoding errors. Futher I had 3 confirmed decoding errors in my list.

MIL:

3E945C  METAL2
3F42D5
3F8CF9  METAL1
3FB47A

Have a nice evening!

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

neroon79

Errata/checking request:

Somehow I've 3D687B D-FLUX in my db as TBM instead of the correct TBM8.

Please check if this error is in the central database too.

Thanks!

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Hi Ingo,

4066BD not allocated
4B17AA (decodes to HB-IZA SB20 now YR-SBD
4CA772 unknown to me

Re D-FLUX, thanks for noting now corrected

Alan

neroon79

Unknowns fromn today:

400574 (UK, no flight id, was G-BYAU which is now N927FD of FedEx)

406128 (UK, no flight id, according to airframes is decodes to G-CGGA, but I'm in doubt, that this is the airframe I've received... G-CGGA: http://www.airteamimages.com/pegasus-quik_G-CGGA_-private_133716.html )

471F46 (Hungary, no flight id, noting more, might be a decoding error)

4B1A6C (Switzerland, no flight id, was HB-KAE crashed in 1989. Nothing abot a new one using this reg.)

4BAB20 (Turkey, no flight id, nothing more)

plus four confirmed decoding errors.

MILs:

3E945C  METAL4
3E945C  METAL52
3F6437  LM01
3F78FF  CHACE5
3F869E  GAF878
3F8CF9  METAL3
3F8CF9  METAL54
3F9DED  GAF926
3F9DED  GAF926
3F9DED  GAF926   EDDL-EPWA
3FAB28  GAMC37
3FB997  LM02

Regards

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

#1330
Ingo,

400574 (UK, no flight id, was G-BYAU which is now N927FD of FedEx)

406128 was G-CGGA, now PH-4E4
471F46 unknown to me
4B1A6C as you state
4BAB20 unknown to me
3FAB28, 86+40, MBB BO 105 P1A1, c/n 6040, Germany - Army

Thanks again

Alan

X

#1331
Alan

760840 HA4T might be ex N984JC c/n RC-32 which was in sandpit hangar with no reg a couple of weeks back, but this has/had N24EA reserved, however remember N23EA was allocated for Pakistan HBC21.

Bit of a co-incidence with both having new Pak reg applied here???

X

Runway 31

Thanks X

It is a bit!

N984JC RC-32 is showing on FAA as cancelled to Pakistan 7/2/13, looks a good bet.

Alan

Northern Watch

Hi Alan

Thanks for the update on the missing route, I will keep an eye out for any other missing routes.

Just out of Hamburg:

7809BD / B-9903 / A321-231 / c/n 5481 / c/c CSE599 / China Eastern.

Regards

Keith

Runway 31