Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, December 04, 2012, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

X

#135
Alan

These two are not populating maybe in as IRM60 and IRM61 DXB-IKA-DXB

IRM060 OMDB-OIIE
IRM061 OIIE-OMDB

X

X

#136
Alan

I have a strange one out of OKBK on Radarbox24 showing as KAC83 EGGW-OKBK but is departing OKBK and can find nothing on it except I know it is 9K-AKD the Govt machine. So this flight no should be deleted as it must be a VIP f/n with various destinations.

X

X

Quote from: X on December 09, 2012, 12:35:08 PM
Quote from: X on December 09, 2012, 10:54:27 AM
Quote from: Runway 31 on December 09, 2012, 10:36:29 AM
X

A6-VAS 89636D but nothing on A6-ACE as yet other than HB-JIH was a GL5T

Alan

We will get A6-ACE when it departs

X

Unknown 89634F has just departed thought to be Challenger A6-CPC (ex-G-LVLV), I could not see it but kept low as if going to DWC for the MEBA show.

X

Alan
A6-CPC (ex G-LVLV) still on ground not moved and A6-ACE gone so A6-ACE must be 89634F

X

mikek

A few more routes.
It seems you are right, there is a disappearing flight number bug somewhere as some of these have definately been present before...

QFA126   NZAA-YBBN
ANZ705   NZAA-YSSY
JST204   NZAA-YSSY
LAN800   YSSY-NZAA-SCEL
QFA136   YMML-NZAA
ANZ725   NZAA-YMML
QFA44   NZAA-YSSY
UAE407   NZAA-YMML-OMDB
CAL051   RCTP-YSSY-NZAA
CAL052   NZAA-YSSY-RCTP

Mike

X

#139
Alan

Getting fewer unknowns today so i must be getting there in the Gulf

UAE425 YPPH-OMDB
KNE731 OPLA-OEJN
IRK7063 OIKB-OIBK
IYE852 OYSN-OYAA-OMDB

X

X

#140
Alan

ABY253 OMSJ-UAAA
BBC049 VGHS-OEDF-OERK
ETD016 EGCC-OMAA
GFA204 ORNI-OBBI
QTR900 OTBD-YPPH
UAE378 OMDB-VTSP

X

X

#141
Alan

BAB325 OBBI-OMDB
BAB326 OMDB-OBBI
UAE706 FSIA-OMDB
IYE816 OYSN-OYSY-OMAA
IYE817 OMAA-OYSY-OYSN
IYE853 OMDB-OYAA-OYSN

X

Runway 31

#142
Cheers Mike,

You are correct, some have been uploaded a few times.  For info of all, if I have presented flight ID,s to the server and they disappear, I will not present them again until the fault is corrected.  Once corrected, hopefully by the weekend, I will do a bulk upload of all my route d/b so nothing will be missed out.

Many thanks

Alan


X

#143
Alan

JIC I have everything backed up as I suppose you must have

FDB633 OMDB-HSSS
FDB634 HSSS-OMDB
FDB635 OMDB-HSPN-OHSSS
KAC165 OKBK-LIRC-LFPG
KAC166 LFPG-LIRC-OKBK
MSC406 OKBK-HE??
ESJ038 OAZI-OMDB (Camp Bastion I therefore may have the data i sent yesterday wrong)
IRK7143 OMDB-OIBK
FDB813 OMDB-OEAB
FDB814 OEAB-OMDB
IAW125 ORNI-OMDB
IAW126 OMDB-ORNI
IAW127 ORMM-OMDB
IAW128 OMDB-ORMM

X

X

Alan

Yesterday I may have put AFL320 (THE TYPE) instead of AFL520 (the f/n) as UUEE-OMDB

X

X

Alan

More freighters

FDX5050 OMDB-LFPG
UAE9765 OMDB-FAJS
UPS24 EDDK-OMDB-ZGSZ
UAE9772 ORER-OMDB

x

Runway 31

I will check X, AFL320 is UUEE-VRMM

Alan

diddyboy

Alan

One addition, one miscode and one route for you.

Addition
01017C  SU-KHO Boeing 737-3S3 (29244) Alex Aviation operated by Marsland Aviation.

Miscode:
ST-GFF AN-74 (36547097932) Green Flag, using both 07C039 (Correct Code) & 27C039 (Miscode)

Route:

MSL (Marsland Aviation)

MSL430 HSSS-HSFS
MSL431 HSFS-HSSS

Regards
Neil


Runway 31

X

Re KAC83, the server routine goes with the flight ID and isnt able to determine that it isnt a scheduled flight but I will try and get Airnav have the ID ignored by the routine.

Alan

Runway 31

#149
Many thanks for those Neil.  C/N 29244 was in the d/b as JY-JAY so its now deleted.

Alan