Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, December 04, 2012, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Thanks Keith,

I hadnt noted it.  FAA update day today so head down updating

Alan

Runway 31


X

Alan

Not populating OTT at 38000 is 4CAAB5 f/n EIIRE, believe it should be as follows

4CAAB5 EIIRE  EI-IRE CL60 Canadair CL-600 Challenger 604 Star Air c/n 5515

X

Runway 31

Hi X

EI-IRE CL60 was reregistred as G-CHVN in December 2011 and is still on the CAA list as such. If it is that aircraft it is miscoding.

Cheers

Alan

Xon

154F59 now flying as KSM9643 with hex 954F59 RA-85849 T154 c/n 89A815 Kosmos Airlines

Runway 31


jim_stockwell

Good morning Alan

A couple that were not identified on a short trip to Teneriffe last week.

Mode S 343619 flight i/d LIMER05 which flew several time a day below 1000ft and a visual sighting of AW139 reg EC-LJA C/N 31318 but no Mode S shown asI had computer problems which also  mean I cannot check routes easily. However I will try and do so over the weekend.

I know it is probably not the right thread, but thank you all for your efforts in producing the latest update to the database.

Jim

Runway 31

Hi Jim,

343619 is EC-LJA, A139

Thanks

Alan

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

I have had a look at 23rd Jan at the flights I picked up at Teneriffe and the following were not showing anything

EZS526j which was operated by a swiss easyjet A320
IWD1462 a Orbest A320
TCX82GI which from the out leg would aPpear to be EGPF - GCTS
TCX53HR which from the out leg would appear to be GCTS-EGKK
MON7483 which from the out leg would appear to be GCTS-EGNX
TOM7PJ which from the out leg would appear to be GCTS-EGCN
NAX3AV which from the out leg would appear to be GCTS-ENTO
VKG8867 which from the out leg would appear to be GCTS-ESMS-EFTP
VKG9713 which from the out leg would appear to be GCTS-ESOE
TFL0564 which from the out leg would appear to be GCTS-GCLP-EHAM
There was also 2 Jetairfly flights which I have no info on rxcept flight i/ds of JAF7KD/JAF9YC & JAF4PG/JAF78T

I hope these mean something to you.

Jim

silverjet102

Please find attached current Ryanair Call signs for Winter 2012/13 if any use.

silverjet102

Please find attached Thomson Airways Callsigns for Winter 2012/13

Runway 31

Thanks very much silverjet will check them out and add any thats needing doing.

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31

X

From the mode-s forum it would appear the 4CAAB5 is EI-EZG A320 out of Muscat for Sofia ex Jetstar 9V-JSG

Alan

Xon

738A91 522 / 4X-FBY C130 c/n 382-4660 (29.01.13 short visit here in Warsaw 13:35/15:45UTC)