Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, June 21, 2013, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

I have looked at the photo as asked and indeed it is of a SR 22 with a reg of N220AD I think. ( it is difficult to be sure as the shot is from the tail and the image small)
I have also looked at my database which shows PT = Darren Wison, LK = Airlines etc 2202486/l, PT2 and LK" are empty as I have set the default to 1 photo only. CH = 201311041234507 and PTTN = N220AD-R3HP1K6DCZ.
I have to say hat the above means absolutely nothing to me!
Jim

Runway 31

Yes Jim, thats the correct photo.  The software must have got a bit mixed up somehow if it was showing the wrong photo

Alan

jim_stockwell

No problem Alan. Just wondered if it was a V5-53 problem.

Jim

Michel

And some more:

TRA2NW GCLA-EHAM
TRA74R GCTS-EHAM
TRA64X GCLP-EHAM
TRA336V LEVC-EHAM
TRA18Q GCTS-EHAM
TRA423Y EHAM-LIRP
TRA91J EHAM-GCRR
TRA61N EHAM-GCRR-GCLP

Michel.

Chris11

 009992  ZS-JRD Boeing 737-4Y0 24917 Owned by Safair but is flying for SA Express

Runway 31


Runway 31

And again many thanks Michel.

Alan

John Racars

Quote from: MichelAnd some more:

Hi Michel,

thanks from me as well. Nice list. I added this to my routesdatabase in the meantime.
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4

Runway 31

Heading for a UK airspace visit as AFL7611 is 4242E2 VP-BTG Airbus A321-211 c/n 5790 on delivery to Aeroflot Russian Airlines.

Alan

flygfantast

Alan

SE-JNL (allocated 4AA9CC) is miscoding it's previous hex of G-MACE, 404D6C.

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

EK01


Runway 31

Thanks Ian.

I have noted a number of IBE, IBS and VLG flights from Athens today and suspect these will be for cruise passengers.

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks to John Hargreaves, a couple of Airbus deliveries

Out of TLS as FJI2332 is C8801A  DQ-FJV  Airbus A330-243  c/n 1465  Fiji Airways
Out of TLS as PAL008 is 758309  RP-C8783  Airbus A330-343E  c/n 1463  Philippine Airlines

Alan