Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 07, 2013, 02:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Thanks Michel, the GWI flight ID's on the EGLL routes from these 2 airports all appear to be new.

Alan

Kenny

Hi Alan,

New for yesterday

* 318033  ZSC9                                                           2014/01/13 21:33:49

Kenny
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

paul tricker

Alan
I have this one on screen at the moment...
400C90                           UR-DAF     A321  Wind Rose Aviatio... 2014/01/14 08:26:30
BUT
UR-DAF became UR-WRJ in the last month

Paul

Runway 31

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for that.  I have had UR-WRJ in the database under its correct hex of 50822C since last April but I didnt change that miscode until now.

Alan

Runway 31

I dont have anything on that Italian hex Kenny.

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

EVE1512 : GCTS-LEBL

Ian

Runway 31


Runway 31

Out of Toulouse as AIQ5918 is 88084B HS-BBK Airbus A320-216 c/n 5918 Thai AirAsia

Alan

X

Alan

Another fire truck confirmed at the Sandpit, I am now in Istanbul till Friday afternoon!

896EA2     FIR3   

X

Runway 31

Thanks X, look forward to your reports from Istanbul

Alan

Judwin45

0D07DD, is heading north over EGTE, ID ANE001.
Keith
5 miles south of EGDY

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

One from yesterday was an S76 that I caught sight of at dusk which showed up on the box as M-OMOO. However it seems to have been re-registered last year as M-JCBA which was shown in the call sign box.

Jim

Runway 31

#1512
Hi Keith,

0D07DD will be XA-UTF CRJ2 for Aeromar expected at Glasgow, ex Air Nostrum on delivery but may be going direct Keflavik.

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks Jim, amended to M-JCBA of J C Bamford Excavators, one that escaped my attention.

Alan

paul tricker

Alan
I suspect this should be TF- rather than TC-...
* 4CC334                           TC-JMO     F50   Air Iceland/Flugf... 2014/01/14 13:42:17

Paul