Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 07, 2013, 02:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Michel

Alan,

TRA165 EHEH-EHGG-GCLP iso GCLP-EHEH-EHGG

Michel.

Runway 31


Northern Watch

Hi Alan

Just been overhead and not populating:

A35D5F / c/s N316CT / definitely a prop and heading towards Wick.

Regards

Keith

Runway 31

Hi Keith,

A35D5F N316CT Pilatus PC-12/47E c/n 1318 Scazz Corp ex M-DRIL, registered yesterday

Thanks again

Alan

Northern Watch

Hello Alan

Thank you for your help with my previous queries.  I have another that has just not populated:

45D273 / c/s MMD3182 / 45,000ft / 608 message counts / no further info but guess a bizz on delivery?

Regards

Keith

Runway 31

Thought you would see it, watched it coming in over the Hebrides and heading your way.

I dont have any info but have made a query to the mode-s forum.

Alan

Michel

Alan,

CKS626 OBBI-EHAM-KJFK iso OBBI-EBLG-KJFK

Michel.

Kenny

ANRB 3km north of VTBD

Runway 31


Runway 31

Hi Kenny,

I had somehow missed that post, sorry.

Amendments made

A4BFBF HS-KAI Diamond DA 40 F Star c/n 40.FC005 (Miscode hex of N405FP)

Also from your log today A33883 H6NG-6/46 Bell 412EP c/n 36303 Thailand - Air Force (Miscode hex of  N3064C)

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Keith,

Thanks to Paul on mode-s your non-populator from last night was:-

45D273 OY-TSS Dassault Falcon 7X c/n 098 Air Alsie just registered yesterday

Alan

Northern Watch

[quoteHi Keith,

Thanks to Paul on mode-s your non-populator from last night was:-

45D273 OY-TSS Dassault Falcon 7X c/n 098 Air Alsie just registered yesterday

Alan][/quote]

Hi Alan

Thanks again for your quick response.  I have another none populater for you which I believe is on delivery:

C03BEF / C-FWSC / c/n 7120 / CL-600-2B19 / AvMax Aircraft Leasing Inc, ex-Jazz.

Regards

Keith

Runway 31

Hi Keith,

I added it in when it came over me.  Skyliner shows it as ferried 22-23jan14 YYC-YFB-KEF-EXT

Thanks again

Alan

Michel

Alan,

DLH5XC EDDL-EGCC iso EDDT-EDDS

Michel

Runway 31