Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 07, 2013, 02:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Michel

Some more:

GEC8203 KDFW-EGCC-EDDF iso KDFW-EGCC
BAW277 EGLL-VOHS iso EGLL-VOHY
BER399U EDDH-LEAL iso EDDT-LEAL

Michel.

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thats the updater software up and running again and I have caught up with all pending updates.

Alan

Michel

Some more:

NVR158 GCTS-ESGG
IAW237 ORBI-ESMS-EGKK iso ORBI-EGKK-ESMS
BEE5YX EGBB-EDDL
FHY758 EHAM-LTAI iso ENGM-LTAI
MPH096 VABB-OMDW-EHAM iso WSSS-VTBS-EHAM

Michel.

Runway 31


paul tricker

Alan

New Nasair A320

424189  VP-CXN  A320-214  2569 

paul

paul tricker

Alan

* 140AD3  RA02771                                                        2013/11/28 16:45:58

thought to be a Hawker 800, but no further details from here I'm afraid.

( I was hoping for the An2 that carried this registration!!)

Paul

Runway 31

Hi Paul,

I got the nasair from your unknowns in your log last night and it should be in todays Navdata update.

I cant find anything about RA-02771 but have now deleted the An-2 until we get more info on the new one.

Thanks again

Alan

John Racars

Good morning Alan,

here we go again. A verry small number of newones over the last two days but unfortunatly I can not make it more.

Perhaps another confirmation that my area of reception complete starting to get.

FN NO ND

New:

AFR123E EDDM LFPG
AZA60M KJFK LIRF
AUA418G LFPG LOWW
KLM56L LSZH EHAM
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4

Runway 31

Thanks again John, we are doing well with not to many blank routes now

Alan

Michel

Alan,

JTG705 ESGJ-GCLP iso ESOE-LEPA
NVR165 ESSA-GCLP
SQC7419 HKJK-EHAM-OMSJ-WSSS
KLM535 EHAM-HRYR-HUEN iso EHAM-HUEN-EHAM

Michel.

Runway 31

Thanks again Michel.

The info I have shows KLM535 as routing AMS-KGL-EBB-AMS https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dlh6a&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=&gws_rd=cr&ei=53CYUtfmDNGBhAfhjoGABg#q=klm535&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb%3AIE-Address

Also Planefinder, Flightaware and flightstats show the same.  If that is incorrect can you advise details of the inbound flight to EHAM please.

Alan

Flieger_NDS

Apparently a new one, fresh from the factory in Bordeaux:

424134 VP-CGS FA7X Volkswagen Air Services, no cn. unfortunately.
http://www.luftfahrtclubbraunschweig.de/picdb/Andreas-Volkswagen-Air-Services-Dassault-Aviation-Falcon-7X-VP-CGS-BWE-Braunschweig-Wolfsburg-11233.html

The hex belonged to an A319, whereas the reg belonged to a GLEX.


Runway 31

#613
Many thanks Flieger_NDS.  Nice photo as well
Alan

John Racars

Quote from: Runway 31The info I have shows KLM535 as routing AMS-KGL-EBB-AMS

Alan,

your information is totaly correct I think; from the official KLM Flightstatus website you can read the exact routing as you have.
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4