Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, January 27, 2014, 05:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

superspotter

One more thing Alan;
5N-TUP which seems to fly every day, although it only calls it's reg, it lands and departs from Caverton Helicopters, it is in Caverton's colours so I think it is safe to assume it is indeed Caverton Helicopters! I say this because the operator is blank in Airnav...
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Cheers Clive, now Caverton

Alan

superspotter

Me again Alan :)
Further to 5N-BRH the Be1900, I notice that you have left the company tag blank. I can tell you that I have watched the two Be1900's (ex RSA) in question for well over a year now and all that time they have been operating for Dana Air. BUT...the callsign is always, for example as just now: "Dana 462" which is the same callsign (the Dana bit) as they use for their exec operations. The airline ops use "Danaco". So, I will leave it up to you Alan what you would like to insert for the company:(
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

superspotter

Furthermore, these two Be1900's fly regularly everyday which suggests to me a regular passenger op rather than an exec op...
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Thanks for that Clive, I will set it to Dana Air

Alan

jacobite

Quote from: Runway 31 on February 21, 2014, 12:55:10 PM
I can confirm that AE54B4 is 12-9506 as per the database and is now sitting on apron G at Prestwick being refuelled.  It is therefore miscoding its former hex code of N9506G as detailed in the database.

Alan

Thanks for that Alan, sorry for the late response.
Ian

superspotter

Ive since had a mail from someone who informs me that the Be1900's have been registered to Dornier Aircraft Nigeria Aiep and not Dana Air.
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Thanks Clive, just DANA then

Alan

superspotter

Just had 5N-BQY, looked like a Bristows Nigeria S-76, lift from Lagos and departed at 1000 feet using reg as callsign. Unfortunately, it did not transmit any hexcode. Don't suppose you can find this on the net Alan? Not on Rotorspot, regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

I cant find any details on 5N-BQY anywhere Clive.  Possibly new on the register

Alan

superspotter

Getting even more confusing with these Dana blighters! Just had Namibian hexcode 20102E land, Be1900 callsign "Dana 473" no reg on Airnav...
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Clive,

At the same time that the 2 SA B1900's were cancelled, at least one also was cancelled to Namibia, possibly it, pity it didnt give out its registration but I suppose there will always be next time

EK01

Evening Alan,

Another Evelop :

EVE1181 : LEZL-LEBL


Ian

Runway 31


Michel